TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
_66972135_cdf_231112_walesrugbytraining04.jpg

Coach Warren Gatland says he will honour his Wales contract after being linked with French outfit Stade Francais.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/22126534

The image in question:

BElvg-hCMAAr9Ny.jpg:large

If he's successful with Wales in 2015 he will be a candidate for All Blacks coach. I'd imagine it'll be a three horse race between him, Hansen (should he lose in 2015) and Rennie (assuming the Chiefs continue to thrive). The other high calibre coaches haven't spent enough time at international level (Schmidt, Cotter etc.). The NZRU tends to overlook that if they're based in NZ already.

If he's successful with Wales in 2015 he will be a candidate for All Blacks coach. I'd imagine it'll be a three horse race between him, Hansen (should he lose in 2015) and Rennie (assuming the Chiefs continue to thrive). The other high calibre coaches haven't spent enough time at international level (Schmidt, Cotter etc.). The NZRU tends to overlook that if they're based in NZ already.

Could change soon.

lol he will be the next AB coach. Henry, Hansen?

Latest posts