• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales v south africa tickets.

Gleision

Academy Player
For once i feel like im not being ripped off for international tickets by he WRU.Im going to pick my tickets up this week for the SA game.£80 for a family ticket,which is two adults a nd two children.Ive often paid over £70 for a six nations ticket over the last 2 seasons so for once i feel like im getting good value for money.All i need now is a Wales win:)

I think ticket prices are fair for the WRU. There is enough variety in prices to cater for all. It all depends where you want to sit in the stadium.

You know SA aren't sending a full strength team.? Well, I guess a Wales win is a probability so at least you will get that and the game should be quite open I would think. 70 pounds is a lot of Rands, sheesh.

I think ticket prices are fair for the WRU. There is enough variety in prices to cater for all. It all depends where you want to sit in the stadium.

I havent had the tickets yet as i get them through my local club so i dont really get to pick which area to sit.Im assuming the family ticket will be somewhere in the lower tier area,hopefully not behind the posts.There hadnt been too much intrest for tickets at our club,although i read somewhere last week tickets had passed 50k mark,should be close to a sell out hopefully.

SA may not send the 1st XV but they are sending the best NH XV and the amount of good SA players in Europe they won't be to bad.

Well ive got my tickets now,they are not the best to be honest,they are in the corner in the lower tier,but i cant complain as the price was very good.

Some of my best watched games have come in the corner. Notably the RWC Final in 99.

Latest posts