• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales

R

RC

Ok, well considering this topic is in the 'Wales' section it means that only the Welsh are allowed in here.
So come on, let's brag about how great we are now.

f***ing 2011 world champions all the way!! I can't see us not making the final, thb!!!

We'll have Gav back. Phillips will be there. Byrne will have cemented himself as a god instead of a mere mortal playing as full back.
It's gonna be smooth sailing.

Thoughts?

But shhhh! Keep your voices down. Don't let the foreigners hear us speaking realistically like this!

But he's not allowed in here...he's *whispers heavily*ENGLISH!!!*end whispers*

Now then, 5th in the world?
It's a crime i tells ya! We're much better than SA, Aus and the Argies. And we all know the Kiwis got lucky!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Dec 1 2008, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Now then, 5th in the world?
It's a crime i tells ya! We're much better than SA, Aus and the Argies. And we all know the Kiwis got lucky![/b]
Wrong. The referee robbed us, clearly.

I personally blame the opposition team for showing up ... they should know better!

Well we've got a chance to show these Downunderians how to play rugby (without cheating well). Look at the matches we'll hopefully get before then (taken from the BBC website):

2009 autumn internationals (all in Cardiff)

7 November
New Zealand
14 November
Samoa
21 November
Argentina
28 November
Australia

2010 summer tour (all in New Zealand)
19 June
New Zealand
26 June
New Zealand

2010 autumn internationals (all in Cardiff)

6 November
Australia
13 November
South Africa
20 November
Fiji
28 November
New Zealand

If were inviting them, then they might to turn up to the match. So well have to beat them more times than they beat us...

I spouted my thoughts on the Wales v Australia thought an hour ago ..I'd have put them here but I guess I am too slow these days.

Aren't we so great with our Katherine Jenkins, and our Charlotte Church, and our Gavin Henson, and our Stacey from "Gavin and Stacey" and our Brains Beer?
kjenkinsMS0505_468x417.jpg

ruby-henson-charlotte-church.jpg

Gavin-and-Stacey1.jpg

1437_lg.jpg

Did I pass as Welsh at all? Well...regardless. You lot should be proud, putting out the best showing against those damn Southern Hemispherers.

I give up on trying to keep out the foreigners.
Then again, I'm trying to become a Plastic Yankee, so i can't talk!

Good lord, look at Katherine's nipples in that picture! :eek: :D

Either Katherine Jenkins is not your type or you don't know that the 2 of them have split up.

NB. I get my mum to keep me informed.
Katherine's moving to LA as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Dec 10 2008, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Either Katherine Jenkins is not your type or you don't know that the 2 of them have split up.

NB. I get my mum to keep me informed.
Katherine's moving to LA as well.[/b]

She's free ... B)

Latest posts