• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wallabies 28 vs All Blacks 49, July 31st 2010, Fourth Tri Nations Test FT

Will be a close game, the sides that scores first will put some extra pressure on the opposite team. Two days till the game.

lololololol, I'd hardly rate their chances as likely. It's not like they've had an impressive build up, with an average June series, playing a **** poor South Africa (a game which they hardly looked clinical), and a 7 match losing streak against the AB's. I'm not saying it's not possible, I'm just saying Aus getting their hopes up may be detremental.

Hey I forgot, what was the ground at which Australia last beat New Zealand?

IT'S THIS ONE

lololololol ;)

Hey I forgot, what was the ground at which Australia last beat New Zealand?

IT'S THIS ONE

lololololol ;)

26 Jul 2008
Stadium Australia, Sydney
Australia 34 - New Zealand 19

Shhh cooky... let us Australians enjoy the meagre victories we can!

Plus, last time Australia played NZ at ANZ Stadium (Stadium Australia) we lost. Whereas last time we played in Melbourne we won.
That's what I meant by the last stadium at which we beat New Zealand... confusing, I know.

Last edited:
I actually hope the wallabies win this as theyre my fav SH team because of their back line, but without Cooper at 10 it doesn't look like happening. NZ are a lot better team the SA atm so wallabies will have a tough game on their hands so im going for NZ to win by 7

same here but i really cant see the wallabys doing it

Australia actually havn't been beaten at this stadium since they lost to England in 2003. Anyway New Zealand to win this by 10-15 points. I think the loss of Cooper has really weakened the backs and I think some of the younger Aussie wont know how to handle the powerful in your face AB. Cory Jane to score first try.

Finally got around to seeing the Wallabies/Boks game (busy week) gotta say I was more impressed by the Wallabies than in recent games but.... even if they manage to keep close for the first 60 minutes on the evidence of last weeks game the final 20 could well be a slaughter, those boys looked done in and the AB's are quicker and harder than the Boks and dont let up till the final whistle.

Anyone have an idea if I'll be able to get this match on the radio. I know it is a long shot living in Ireland, but I will be driving and will miss it on Sky :(

lololololol, I'd hardly rate their chances as likely. It's not like they've had an impressive build up, with an average June series, playing a **** poor South Africa (a game which they hardly looked clinical), and a 7 match losing streak against the AB's. I'm not saying it's not possible, I'm just saying Aus getting their hopes up may be detremental.

Hey Im going for the All Blacks too but I never count out the Wallabies, it should be a goodie nick.

Should be a cracker. Both teams will look to use the ball and play rugby as it should be. AB's should be too strong though, the biggest threat to them is the dodgy turf.

All Blacks 35-17 Im picking the ABS to dominate at the breakdown Mc Caw,Ried,Kaino/Vito when he comes on.AB should use Nonu to crash the line more at depth running onto the ball.Like to see how the Aussie scrum will go tommorow night.Bench Cowan he's dumb put Piri in he class.

11am kickoff on Sky Sports 2

Gent, i'm a lazy bones.

Can't wait for this.

Hpefully i'll have the rashers pudding sausages eggs beans and potato cakes on before this one starts. Sugary tea and buttery toast. And loads of ketchup.

More looking forward to breakfast than this match now to be honest
Om nom nom nom nom

Latest posts