• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wallabies v All Blacks Video Analysis - Attack

hey man, your video is well done, well produced and pays attention to detail, but I'm guessing many people started watching and felt like "yeh, well, we know what happened anyways". I mean this in the kindest way, but it seems too pedantic for many people on here, like, too nitpicking.
It's quite technical and demands a lot of concentration and we're easily distracted by its very serious format, perhaps ?

hey BE, that's cool man — i'm just sharing a different point of view. If people want to put together a 'dumbed down' version of what they saw unfold I'm not stopping anyone ;)

Personally, I like to understand what's really going on, why teams choose tactics over others, what the patterns are, how they are implemented.

Some just like to see their team with a higher score than the other team at the end of the match no matter what—and thats absolutely fine.

When you watch a game, it's easy to overlook the detail because you're caught up in emotion supporting one side or another, or even distracted (beer/conversations/toilet break anyone?).

PS. Plus I'm getting a bit bored with all the 'tribute videos'!

hey BE, that's cool man â€" i'm just sharing a different point of view. If people want to put together a 'dumbed down' version of what they saw unfold I'm not stopping anyone ;)

Personally, I like to understand what's really going on, why teams choose tactics over others, what the patterns are, how they are implemented.

Some just like to see their team with a higher score than the other team at the end of the match no matter whatâ€"and thats absolutely fine.

When you watch a game, it's easy to overlook the detail because you're caught up in emotion supporting one side or another, or even distracted (beer/conversations/toilet break anyone?).

hey BE, that's cool man — i'm just sharing a different point of view. If people want to put together a 'dumbed down' version of what they saw unfold I'm not stopping anyone ;)

Some just like to see their team with a higher score than the other team at the end of the match no matter what—and thats absolutely fine.

absolutely. Happens to me all the time, I forget to look at the details because I'm just watching from a macro-perspective what's unfolding in the match. Sports in general, but Rugby in particular, are all about emotion and a adrenaline. It's such a spectacle, we get lost in its aesthetics and overwhelming powertrip we forget it's all about math.
It's good some people remain cerebral, even in sports !

I do still love tribute vids, but I know what you mean...
Anyways, hang around here man, we're just.................a fabulous bunch. Clearly the best forum in the known galaxy. And plus, I mean...we're totally amazingly humble too.

Latest posts