• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wallabies vs Japan

wow the japs did very well for the first 50 minutes i thought aye! they didn't let the wallabies score over 100+, so it was all good for the japs. i think they just need to tackle! they missed a ton!

v.good from the aussies in the last 20!

Enjoyed the first half. Aus took a bit to get in the swing of things, but looked good in the second half. No idea where Tiquiri was in that match.

Loved the spirit of the Jappanese players, ran from anywhere, No 11 looked a very usefull player.

Can't take a huge amount from that game for next week though, possibly that Aus struggle with the agility and speed of some players. You listening Shane?

The great thing for the Wallabies about this game was that Japan didn't score a single try.

Bring on Wales.

Very dissapointed Japan didn't score a try. If they had, it would have meant that every team on the first weekend of the World Cup would have scored a try.

Very dissapointed Japan didn't score a try. If they had, it would have meant that every team on the first weekend of the World Cup would have scored a try.
[/b]

France didn't score a try either.

Really? Sh*t there goes my credibility lol. Watched the France v Argentina game at home with no distractions aswell. Hmm.

Really? Sh*t there goes my credibility lol. Watched the France v Argentina game at home with no distractions aswell. Hmm.
[/b]

Yep, we were able to hold them very close to the try line. Well that match was last Friday so it could still be true about last weekend ;)

Easy Game, anyway the performance of Australia was awesome in everything, Japan is not bad to lose 91-3.