• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Waning Interest?

Matt7557

Academy Player
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
Old Blue
It seems like there is waning interest here on this thread. Have y'all given up on the game? Have y'all ran out of time to mod? I'm still working, if any of y'all are still active let me know. This place sure could use a little bit of life again

I think part of this is everyone is on a different platform. A lot of the PC crowd seems to like modding more than playing the actual game.

I for one am on XBOX 360, and there are probably not a lot of players here or on console at all. I play at least a game every other day and still tweak the sliders all the time hoping some gem will come out of it.

The game is a pile of crap. Play madden or Fifa or something else, it's much more enjoyable than a half baked attempt at a game.

I enjoy rugby, this is the best rugby game we have

Hi Matt, I am still active. Busy with the roster which is a mess.
Done with all the currie cup, Super rugby teams and half way through with top 14

sweet, I am working pretty much on everything. doing one league at a time. I have a plan to redo some of the logos from the vanilla mod. What did you use as your base for your rosters? I have the one where they updated the pro12 and the 6 nations national teams

Latest posts