Wanted: HEC Final Tickets

Discussion in 'European Champions & Challenge Cup' started by shazbooger, May 5, 2009.

1. shazbooger

shazbooger Guest

Just a local appeal. If anyone knows of any tickets going for the final I'd appreciate it if they considered me. Willing to pay a little over face value but Im not paying tout rates on principal.

Been to all the matches so far but have a feeling the 7500 allocation for Leinster season ticket holders will turn into a lottery ...... and I never win the lottery.

Appreciate any help.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

I guess tickets will be hard to come by, being as 40,000 Leinster shirts have just been sold in the Limerick and Cork area. Strangely, there's an abundance of red fabric appearing in local charity shops there n'all. Amazing co-incidence that...

4. shazbooger

shazbooger Guest

lol. I doubt it somehow.

The real Munster fans will not waver but in the same way we were welcome to travel with them, they are welcome to travel with us.

(Could you or any admin adjust the header to spell "final" correctly?)

5. shazbooger

shazbooger Guest

Leinster branch just announced 4000 tickets being made available to season ticket holders.

4 poxy thousand.

a 50% chance of picking one up.

6. stevieboy

stevieboy Guest

Greetings, i bought 4 tickets for the final but only need three now. i paid 150 for the ticket and thats what i'm asking. the face value is 60 sterling. the ticket is for lower east 15 row k,near the 22. anyway thats it take or leave.

7. shazbooger

shazbooger Guest

Appreciate the offer but we picked up 5 today.

Really appreciate the offer though.

8. stevieboy

stevieboy Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ May 11 2009, 12:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    not a prob my friend,pass it around just in case

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!