• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wanted: RC2 ps3 roster

Imperious Red

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Harlequins
As per thread ***le, I really want the update for ps3 preferably cyberpunks.
No progress is being made as far as reposting it, so if anyone out there that has it could you kindly share, pm me it would greatly be appreciated.

As per thread ***le, I really want the update for ps3 preferably cyberpunks.
No progress is being made as far as reposting it, so if anyone out there that has it could you kindly share, pm me it would greatly be appreciated.

I'm also searching for it ... The rapidshare link on cyberpunk's topic does not work ... Any help ?

I've got the file and am happy to PM/upload when I get home from work tonight - I warn you though, I couldn't get it to work at all. Constantly getting a 'save data is corrupt' message when I boot the game up. So be sure to backup your current saves first before you give it a try!

https://www.facebook.com/RugbyChallenge2CyberpunkUpdate

He has just uploaded it to dropbox and is all good to be downloaded, just did it myself, great update.

MojoPin - you must be doing something wrong when you are putting the update on usb. make sure you are putting the 'ps3' file on there

Oh cool, I'll definitely download it again and give it another go - always possible my file was corrupted when I downloaded it.

I'm pretty sure I put the game save son the USB stick correctly - formatted as fat32 and the PS3 recognised them just fine when I copied them over. It's just when i booted the game up I got the message, that's all. After a lot of troubleshooting I wondered if it was because my game would have been a different region to Cyberpunk, but I'll have to try it again tonight to be sure!

Oh cool, I'll definitely download it again and give it another go - always possible my file was corrupted when I downloaded it.

I'm pretty sure I put the game save son the USB stick correctly - formatted as fat32 and the PS3 recognised them just fine when I copied them over. It's just when i booted the game up I got the message, that's all. After a lot of troubleshooting I wondered if it was because my game would have been a different region to Cyberpunk, but I'll have to try it again tonight to be sure!

Nothing to do with Cyberpunk' region ! He's a kiwi, I'm French (so same region as you) and it works with me. Do not forget to say 'yes' when the PS3 says 'this file was created by another profile, do you want to overwrite' and this sort of message.

Btw, if anyone managed to play this game with forwards correctly, please give tips. It is simply impossible to move ahead with pick & go, without loosing the ball 1 every 2 times ... It might be the type of rugby played in South, but we're not used to it up here !
I don't want to play English style (picks&go for 80 minutes) but sometimes it is quite helpful to tighten the opponent's defensive line ...

Got it to work - must have had a dodgy download last time (was emailed to me by someone else rather than downloaded from one of cyberpunk's links).

As for playing with the forwards - I often have the same issue as the AI of your team mates almost never backs you up in a ruck. One option is to take the ruck tackle bonus slider all the way down in the options - makes it slightly easier to keep possession when this happens which should hopefully give the other players more time to get up and pile in to the new ruck. But if they try to compete you'll prob still lose possession, unfortunately.

Which of the sliders is the one for ruck tackle bonus ? As far as I remember, there is no one named like that in the sliders ...

Latest posts