• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

War in Israel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jan 16 2009, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fred187 @ Jan 16 2009, 06:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's a very poignant image...[/b]

That's the reason I have posted it here

This image, and actually the ***le on the wall gives us the insight into their mind, about how they are going to cease fire
[/b][/quote]

Why do you say that? I'd have said it implies they won't stop until they get their land back...

Are you talking bout the sweaties or the Palestinians as you seem to make out they have a common cause.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Jan 17 2009, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Are you talking bout the sweaties or the Palestinians as you seem to make out they have a common cause.[/b]

I agree both you my friends

Palestine thinks they will definitely take back their land as well as Israeli think this land belongs to them

This is the main problem in between these guys, and people are dying just because of a small land

I will give them my territories in Mountains of Georgia, region called Racha just to stop war

This is Racha, where I have village

racha%20(2).jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Jan 17 2009, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Are you talking bout the sweaties or the Palestinians as you seem to make out they have a common cause.[/b]

It's called an 'analogy'...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jan 17 2009, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Jan 17 2009, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree both you my friends

Palestine thinks they will definitely take back their land as well as Israeli think this land belongs to them

This is the main problem in between these guys, and people are dying just because of a small land

I will give them my territories in Mountains of Georgia, region called Racha just to stop war

This is Racha, where I have village

[/b][/quote]

Well, it's certainly scenic. I think it might be a bit geographically inconvenient, though.

Latest posts