Waratahs and Reds set to fight over returning Elsom

Discussion in 'Super Rugby' started by munross, Mar 2, 2009.

1. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Super14.com

I can't see Rocky signing for the Reds, he looked happy at the Waratahs or am I wrong?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Maccaweeny

Maccaweeny Guest

I like the cut of your jib.

Phil Waugh has come out saying he also doubted that Rocky would sign with the Reds, that he considers Sydney home and already has history with the team. All in all I doubt he'll sign with the koalas.

Though i'm sure the Red Army contingent on this forum will correct me.

4. munross

munross Guest

Yeah and I mean if you look at the log....

2.Waratahs
    9.Reds
    <strike>Oh ****! I just realized the Reds are above the Stormers</strike> :eek: :D .

Not that I'm saying the Reds are a crappy team, but the 'Tahs looks to be the better signing option for Elsom...

5. Woldog

Woldog Guest

He will come to Queensland, just wait and see.

6. QLD

QLD Guest

If he goes back to the Waratahs I will cry.

7. Tomsey

Tomsey Guest

i read somewhere that his girlfriend lives in brisbane.... if the moneys right i wouldn't be surprised if he moves north.

really hope he doesn't though... :(

8. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

really hope he sees out his contract with us cause he's been our standout forward all season and it would be a double blow if we lose Contepomi which looks more likely now. He's probably be better off financially staying with Leinster.

9. Wally

Wally Guest

Good to see he is doing well. On a different note, why hasn't Ratu Nasiganiyavi got a run with the Tahs yet?

10. Tomsey

Tomsey Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Mar 12 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    i'm sure he is better of financially with leinster. but he can't play for the wallibes if he's playing for leinster. thats why he's coming home. :D

oh and in regards to Ratu Nasiganiyavi he got a stress fracture near his ankle during the pre-season. he was ruled out for 2 months from memory. can't wait to see him in full swing when he gets back...

11. It's reported in today's Irish Times that Elsom is staying with Leinster for another year.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!