• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Warning not for the squemish

Holy ****, that's gotta hurt, even the bar is falling on his head. :eek:

Funny how those Chinese immediately come on the stage and block everything with their signs.
Just to keep up their positive image

Yeah that was nasty sheeeet... he made us felt it with his argh! lol
I saw it once didn't want to see it again! eowww

Speedy recovery mayyn

Yeah what was with the replays as if anyone would want to watch it over and over agains lol.

Not nearly as bad as the poor sod who literally shat his guts out through his asshole.

<div class='quotemain'>
Not nearly as bad as the poor sod who literally shat his guts out through his asshole.
[/b]
Haha, rotten.com. Legendary!
[/b][/quote]

I remember that. Do you guys remember the motorcycle one where the guy's face was gone from his eyes down? Apparently it has been removed. It's the worst thing i have ever seen. :wah:

Holy ****, that's gotta hurt, even the bar is falling on his head. :eek:

Funny how those Chinese immediately come on the stage and block everything with their signs.
Just to keep up their positive image
[/b]

Chinese media aye? They cant help but censor anything that will tarnish their reputation. Im sure they will find a way to blame tibet protestors for this :)

Yeah unfortunately Im numb when I see those kind of things since I've seen worse damn you internet :%#%#:

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

I remember that. Do you guys remember the motorcycle one where the guy's face was gone from his eyes down? Apparently it has been removed. It's the worst thing i have ever seen. :wah:
[/b][/quote]
Nah, haven't checked that one. The worst pic I ever saw was something so evil... geez it's bad... Too evil to be explained on here. Actually saw it by accident and regret it.

Nah, haven't checked that one. The worst pic I ever saw was something so evil... geez it's bad... Too evil to be explained on here. Actually saw it by accident and regret it. [/b]

WHAT WAS ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>?????????????????

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
Nah, haven't checked that one. The worst pic I ever saw was something so evil... geez it's bad... Too evil to be explained on here. Actually saw it by accident and regret it.
[/b][/quote]

I bet you Ive seen a video thats 100 times worse than that pic & I wish I never watched it. Fortunately I was ****** when I watched it so I forgot most of it.

I also saw some video clip of a soldier. Someone had his foot on his head, and then just popped a knife in there and cut off his head. The image will never disappear.

Thats nothing compared to what I saw man. Seriously if you watch it a piece of your soul dies it really makes no f***en sense.

Nah, haven't checked that one. The worst pic I ever saw was something so evil... geez it's bad... Too evil to be explained on here. Actually saw it by accident and regret it. [/b]

WHAT WAS ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>?????????????????
[/b]

I bet it's the "chechclear" video.

Very haunting video involving 2 Chechen rebels and a Russian soldier, I won't say any more than that. Worst thing I've ever seen in my life, gave me the shits and still does when I think about it.

I also saw some video clip of a soldier. Someone had his foot on his head, and then just popped a knife in there and cut off his head. The image will never disappear.
[/b]

That's it, chechclear. It's farking horrific.

[/b]
Yip saw that one too, but I'll never forget the sound of it.
Ok.. I'll tell about that pic. Me and some mates were on a site that had a bunch of random funny and gross pics updated ever day, we just keep click on next while laughing at all the funny pics when BAM this pic of a dead Japanese girl who was kidnapped came up. She had a long pole forced through mouth and.. ahem.. coming out her back side which was propped up by logs with a fire underneath her. Basically a spit braai. Worst thing I've ever checked.

Oh no! Now i know what it's called!!!!!!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!

*Slowly starts the google search..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO curse my ways*

Oh no! Now i know what it's called!!!!!!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!

*Slowly starts the google search..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO curse my ways*
[/b]

Lol, I hate that. Curiosity always gets the better of me and I always go ahead and watch **** like that.

Latest posts