• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wasps v Bristol (Sat)

G

getofmeland

<div align="right"> </div><div align="center">Bristol: Arscott; Elliott, Higgitt, Hill, Lemi; Barnes, O'Riordan; Clarke, Linklater, Crompton; Winters, Hohneck; Salter (capt), El Abd, Tooala.
Replacements: Prosser, Hobson, Llewellyn, Blowers, Beveridge, Maggs, Taumalolo

From BBC Sport

:vomit: Gutted! How unlucky was that?

Out of interest, why do you support Wasps Vambo?

:vomit: Gutted! How unlucky was that?

Out of interest, why do you support Wasps Vambo?
[/b]

The Wigan /Shaun Edwards connection.

I was lucky enough to see Edwards play for many years and he's my all time fave rugby player.

I've followed his post-wigan career with interest and I love the way Wasps play and their never say die attitude.

The time will come when Edwards leaves Wasps (Hopefully to lead Wigan back to glory) but Wasps are now my union team and that's how it'll always be :)

Whups, I totally forgot about that link - that style was on show again today.

Apparently there's some controversy over whether the final kick went over (kindly pointed out by some wasps supporters)! Hopefully some cameras were there so we can check it out on the rugby club...

There are cameras at every single game of top level rugby, because they are needed for statistical purposes...

Apparently it pulled at the last minute but still went over according to a few behind the posts : 9 mins of extra time too! :eek:

They seem to be having a lot of these GET OUT OF JAIL FREE Cards.... Certainly gonna make a last minute push to the get to the Guinness Premiership Final...

I personally hope they don't get there, but I would have to praise them for a tremendous turn around in their season...

Apparently it pulled at the last minute but still went over according to a few behind the posts : 9 mins of extra time too! :eek:[/b]
Was one of those right behind the kick and it was just good - definetly pulled at the last minute though...

Latest posts