• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wasps v Edinburgh

A

An Tarbh

<div align='center'>
Wasps.png
Edinburgh.png

Wasps v Edinburgh</div>

For Wasps it was a missed opportunity last weekend as they were unable to get a bonus point from their trip to Edinburgh.

This weekend should be a much more routine performance and they should get the job done but depending on the result from Friday night in Castres their chances of qualifying, at least as pool winners, may have fallen by the wayside.

There's still the chance of picking up a best runner-up spot but unless they start picking up bp wins soon that route will be gone soon as well.

yeah cracking run from Cairns, pity Godman couldn't get the conversion though

I don't think I'll ever tire of seeing Wasps outplayed. 7-8 to the Wee Fat Scots at the break.

I'll have my fair share of lulz if Wasps lose this, and I think Tarbh'll join me. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 14 2008, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'll have my fair share of lulz if Wasps lose this, and I think Tarbh'll join me. ;)[/b]

I'll be doing cartwheels if this continues as it is, I won't hold my breath though.

That's a daft penalty to give away, almost deserved a card for the sheer stupidity of it.

13-8 now

Full time score, 16-8. I'll still take that, no bonus point but given Wasps' inability to score tries Leinster still look to be favourites, Wasps don't look like getting a bonus point win over Leinster at the moment, that could change come January though, so if we deny them the bp and get the bp ourselves then we'll top the pool cause our try count is far better than Wasps, provided we get the 5 against Edinburgh

well it was probably the worst match of the weekend so far so I can be forgiven for switching off

A win's a win :D

Wasps playing crap but still well and truly in this comp. They'll win at Twickenham as well ;)

Weekend started badly with the Biarritz match. Then it picked up, with some crackling tension and good trys. And now this ... piece of **** stinks the place up. Woeful.

Latest posts