• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wasps vs Newcastle

R

RC

How, I hear you ask, am I sitting here again watching the Wasps playing on sky sports?
Is this the only club they ever follow on this channel during hte Guinness Premiership season?
Anyway, here's hoping for a better game that the last time they played...coz i've got f*** all else to do...

Wasps: Cipriani, Varndell, Waldouck, Kefu, Lemi, Walder, Robinson; Payne, Webber, Baker, Shaw, Skivington, Hart (capt), Matthews, Ward-Smith.

Replacements: Ward, Taulafo, Bocca, Veale, Leo, Honeyben, Jacobs, Van Gisbergen.

Newcastle: Tait, Bobo, Vickerman, Tu'ipulotu, Amesbury, Gopperth, Charlton, Golding, Vickers, Hayman (capt), Hudson, Swinson, Afu, Wilson, Levi

Replacements: Thompson, Ward, Shiells, Sorenson, Welch, Pilgrim, Miller, Biggs.

Wasps have done themselves a favour by starting Walder, and they've totally dropped cipriani by the looks of things.

Good stuff...

Wow, 15 seconds in and 3 points up for offer...

Walder won't miss this...

Wasps 3-0 Newcastle

Dear me.

Hahah!
Wasn't really paying attention to the starting line up!

Oh well, they've not done themselves a favour then.

Sure, Stewart, you heard a scuff which is exactly why Walder missed that penalty!
He has to know everything, doesn't he?

Go Falcolns!
Any team that contains Cipriani and Varndell gets a thumbs down from me :p

Walden's ruining his 80% kicking success rate today. Missing 2 from 3 already.
Still waiting for Gopperth to do something. I remember the days when he wasn't that bad a player in super 14s.

YAY!

Oh the cynic in me was proven wrong!
I'm quite happy that the try wasn't given.
It didn't look to be grounded to me.

Me stream must be a minute or so out, they're still deliberating the try,
No try imo (and apparently in the refs) looks held up/didnt see it grounded at all

At last, something that makes the score board look a little bit more interesting considering 28 minutes have passed.

3-6 to newcastle.

I hope the lynch mob gets hold of the moron in the crowd who's shouting during the kick. When you can hear a single voice on TV, you know it's a loud one. Ignorant sod.

I'm getting pushed back into my sofa watching that Newcastle scrum, one of the best I've ever seen!

Latest posts