• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

We are top the lea league, say, we are top the league.

SelimNiai

'Ark at ee mun!
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Bristol
http://www.bristolrugby.co.uk/news/7223/bonus-point-win-for-bristol-rugby/

Good solid win for us. I gotta say, the team today and the team that started last year are worlds apart. Our forwards look stronger and fitter, Darren Crompton still rumbles on at the age of a lot. Matt Williams looks a very useful player and had lots of pace. Tristan Roberts is the fly half we have not had for a few years, attack minded and clever with the kicks into the corner.

I agree, although the pack are more or less the same as last year. The backs look sharper than Bristol backs have for a number of years.

It's early days yet though and Bristol took quite a long time to subdue the Scots who were well up for the game and started well. They'll upset a few teams this season.

I agree, although the pack are more or less the same as last year. The backs look sharper than Bristol backs have for a number of years.

It's early days yet though and Bristol took quite a long time to subdue the Scots who were well up for the game and started well. They'll upset a few teams this season.

They beat Rotherham in their first game so they already have made a shock. I dont feel they ever threatened us though, they were quite predictable in attack but we also defended well. Our maul was unstoppable, scored 2 and shoved them all over the shop in that respect.

Latest posts