Well In My Opinion...

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

well in my opinion...

C

Coco

Umm I don't get it - I can't see anything apart from a smiley and a few words. IS that it?

Coco

H

harrison2468

Did you really write this Chiro, the spelling and grammar is excellent, in my opinion!

G

Gay-Guy

Originally posted by harrison2468@Dec 30 2005, 05:21 AM
Did you really write this Chiro, the spelling and grammar is excellent, in my opinion!
Almost gave you 100% for the best piece ever written......except your first word does not have a capital letter at the beginning.

Good effort anyway.......keep it up!

T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

im just complimenting how great this whole section is,i mean is so freakin lively!!!...

C

captainamerica

I agree. This is a very good thread and it'll be a slow burn until it picks up. But it will pick up, as things are just fairly slow on the rugby front.

S

Saint N Sinner

I did mean to write my previews and reviews etc for Northampton but I didn't think people where that interested anymore.

G

Gay-Guy

I was going to write about having proper sex eduacation for teenagers in school....they stuff they REALLY want to know

S

St Helens RLFC

In order to attract interest - people are allowed to write about whatever they want.

S

sambãd5

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jan 6 2006, 09:52 PM
In order to attract interest - people are allowed to write about whatever they want.
haha this should be fun. looking foward t some of chiros controbutions to imo! - stupid move dan, he will single handedly.... oh wrong place for this quote!

Primary

The Rugby Forum Assistant
Here are some related products that The Rugby Forum members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to The Rugby Forum’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to The Rugby Forum discussions about these products.