• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Well In My Opinion...

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

well in my opinion...

<

Umm I don't get it - I can't see anything apart from a smiley and a few words. IS that it?

Coco

Did you really write this Chiro, the spelling and grammar is excellent, in my opinion!

Originally posted by harrison2468@Dec 30 2005, 05:21 AM
Did you really write this Chiro, the spelling and grammar is excellent, in my opinion!
Almost gave you 100% for the best piece ever written......except your first word does not have a capital letter at the beginning.

Good effort anyway.......keep it up!
<

im just complimenting how great this whole section is,i mean is so freakin lively!!!...

I agree. This is a very good thread and it'll be a slow burn until it picks up. But it will pick up, as things are just fairly slow on the rugby front.

I did mean to write my previews and reviews etc for Northampton but I didn't think people where that interested anymore.

I was going to write about having proper sex eduacation for teenagers in school....they stuff they REALLY want to know

In order to attract interest - people are allowed to write about whatever they want.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jan 6 2006, 09:52 PM
In order to attract interest - people are allowed to write about whatever they want.
haha this should be fun. looking foward t some of chiros controbutions to imo! - stupid move dan, he will single handedly.... oh wrong place for this quote!

Latest posts