• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Well, my millennium has been made...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frntline @ Nov 23 2008, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Wolfparade for IRB PRESIDENT[/b]
Thankyou good sir,
Just out of curiosity what teams do u think they would enter ie LA and NE
Imagine all the NFL rookies that could join a club there wouldbe some serious talent im sure anyways thats my rant. Only a pipedream seeing as the only growth the IRB are wanting is there bank statements

I used to do a paper run next to where the Crusaders trained so I got their autographs and saw them a bit. Once a year the All Blacks would come down so I also got to see them.

I also live in Brian McKechnie's old house (fullback for the All Blacks and represented NZ in cricket. He was the receiver of the infamous underarm bowl)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (allyoop @ Nov 24 2008, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I used to do a paper run next to where the Crusaders trained so I got their autographs and saw them a bit. Once a year the All Blacks would come down so I also got to see them.[/b]

Let me guess, Rugby Park? Round Hawkesbury Avenue?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wolfparade @ Nov 24 2008, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frntline @ Nov 23 2008, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wolfparade for IRB PRESIDENT[/b]
Thankyou good sir,
Just out of curiosity what teams do u think they would enter ie LA and NE
Imagine all the NFL rookies that could join a club there wouldbe some serious talent im sure anyways thats my rant. Only a pipedream seeing as the only growth the IRB are wanting is there bank statements
[/b][/quote]

oh i couldn't imagine the talent but thats pretty far off as there nothing going for them if they get serious into rugby in the states. But I would think they would do a LA team or maybe even Hawaii lol.

Ok back on topic <_<

Im still jealous lol :(

Latest posts