Well This is Just Silly. Drico Shames the Rest of Rugby

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Got linked this. Disregard the typical spiel he's giving in the background. That touch. That pass. Ejaculate everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh

O'DRISCOLL

Sarcastic "Ha, yeah Davies is far better lol" comment (Not actually sarcastic if you don't admit BOD is better I will find you and I will kill you)

Antagonistic "Warren iz god, serves Bod right for being irish haha umaga" comment.

Funnily enough, that is still more understandable than many of the old gaming section comments.

Antagonistic "Warren iz god, serves Bod right for being irish haha umaga" comment.

Funnily enough, that is still more understandable than many of the old gaming section comments.

I find it hard to imagine that being present in the gaming section due to the use of a coma.

wow. Sorry, no fancy witty little joke here for me - just wow, quite a little piece of Rugby there.

"Ahhh...wheere's the referee? That was cleearly a knock forward!" ~ Justine Marshall

shifty.gif

das

Yeah, Peter O'Mahoney hasn't quite got the reputation to be known by his innitials. He's also an overrated scumbag but that's an argument for another day.

Latest posts