Well we had to concede eventually...

Discussion in 'Aviva Premiership / LV Cup' started by Sir Speedy, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

Typical that it's Irish who break our record-setting streak. <_<

11 - 6 to Irish at half time. Sounds like a dire affair. The scrum is being molested (in general, though Sale are getting the worse end of it...), the backlines are both running well though it's quite scrappy. Cueto's been crap. Turner's being sluaghtered. Irish's backline is making me have a heart attack. :(
    Also, Chris Bell has been yellow carded. :<

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Told you.

4. cyRil

cyRil Guest

Not a patch on Lee Thomas see?!

5. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

We knew that anyway. <_< Hopefully he'll be on in the second half; he's leagues ahead of Bell...

6. Vambo

Vambo Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 1 2008, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Nothing new there then.

7. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

Wow, we've been almost laughably bad. Ball knocked on with the try-line begging sums us up tonight. Damn them Irish! :rolleyes:

8. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Holy moley! They're doing a number on you! Thats the bonus point they've secured now!

I was going to start singing "Are they Saints in disguise" before I remembered that Sale have scored lots of tries this season...

9. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

I guess it's best to concede four tries in one game that one of each in four games... <_<

10. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Er..not if that four try defeat comes back to bite you on the arse because Irish get a top four place courtesy of that 4 Try BP ;)

11. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

Where does that leave us? :(

12. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

At Reading Train station.

A cold and lonely place.

13. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

Hold me! :wah:

14. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Do not fret! Everything will be fine! The Rail Companies have introduced a simpler and more efficient ticketing system!

15. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

Does it involve numbers? We're screwed if that's the case, given the amount of OVERLAPS we had today. :angry:

16. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Sadly so.

The designer of the new system was one C. Hodgson...

17. Col

Col Guest

I just knew the wheels would come off against the Exiles.

Time to put it behind us, move onto the next game.

18. gingergenius

gingergenius Guest

f*** me, that's a turnup. Irish look awesome this season; plus they would've won at Welford road if it weren't for Hewat's kicking.

I still think the Armitage brothers should be hanging around the England squad...

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!