• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

well we're roughly half way now

F

feicarsinn

nd im predicting leinster top and ulster bottom. with leinster out of the H cup effictivly they should focus on the league early while ulster are shite nd matt williams wont add that much mes thinks im predicting a good finish for edinburgh

Dunno a bout Leinster - they could implode. Which means our backs will be right on form for the 6N!

The interesting ones are Edinburgh and Llanelli.

Williams might get a lot out of Ulster - here's hoping - and Trimble is in good form.

I would expect The Scarlets to really push on in this comp now and they should be there or thereabout come the end of the season.

I reckon Ulster will get off the bottom as well :eek:

I think Llanelli can win, although the Lla - Lei encounter at Stradey Park could be decisive. Munster are rarely a threat in this competition, although if they fail to make it out of the Heineken Cup pool, Declan Kidney could focus Munster's ambitions on the Magners League for a change.
Llanelli need bonus point wins other the Dragons and Connacht in succession, which shouldn't be too hard since the Dragons lost to Treviso in Wales not too long ago.

There's no chance of Ulster finishing bottom, Williams will sort things out there, as for top it's between Munster and Llanelli for me, Cardiff are well in the mix but they'll have the distraction of Europe unlike the other 2, Leinster's season always peters out once we're out of Europe, same will happen again this season.

Gawd, please don't use the words 'between', 'Llanelli' and 'Munster' in the same sentence, it makes me cry. :(

Latest posts