• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Welsh squad under Gatland

Welsh Exile

First XV
TRF Legend
WOL reporting Adams looking like he could be off to France at the end of the season ruling him out of the WC along with Rowlands. I expect something will eventually be done with the 60 cap rule but I wish they’d pull their finger out.

Welsh Exile

First XV
TRF Legend
Worst fears almost confirmed by Gatland. Lake out of the 6N with Baldwin likely to called up. Gutted.

dullonien

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Wales

That's a blow. Was hoping we'd see Lake develop into our first choice hooker by the WC. His carrying is really needed imo.

I rate Roberts as well, so it will be good to see him getting gametime. I have a slight worry that his size impacts the scrum though with both Dragons and Wales struggling in that aspect when he's been hooker.

Welsh Exile

First XV
TRF Legend
Yeah agree. Will see how it goes. Do you know how Liam Williams is? I didn’t watch the Cardiff game on the weekend but noticed he was subbed off after 20mins or so and replaced by Jarrod Evans. We don’t need Williams being out as well as that’ll mean Halfpenny starting. I love Halfpenny but got big reservations about him being our first choice 15.

dullonien

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Wales

Yeah agree. Will see how it goes. Do you know how Liam Williams is? I didn’t watch the Cardiff game on the weekend but noticed he was subbed off after 20mins or so and replaced by Jarrod Evans. We don’t need Williams being out as well as that’ll mean Halfpenny starting. I love Halfpenny but got big reservations about him being our first choice 15.
Liam Williams went off for an HIA after 20min, but returned to the field and finished the game I believe. I was only following score updates online, so didn't see it either.

AWJ5GOAT

Academy Player
Fellow Ospreys player Scott Baldwin has been called up and will be Lake’s replacement!