• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wendell Sailor breaks Ben Ross's Arm in an Arm wrestle *NSFW*

goodNumber10

International
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
London Wasps
OK, not sure about posting this so MOD's use your judgement, it's not exactly NSFW but it isn't nice, haven't embedded it for those reasons.

On the Footy Show in Australia they do an arm wrestle thing, and Ben Ross's vs Wendell Sailor results in Ross's arm breaking.

It's not nice, you see the pop and the shape of the arm change and they cut the camera away, Sailor realises what happened and is visibly upset, Ross goes down screaming in pain and the studio pundits are all over the place trying to get medical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAdmDZKNHMs

:(

I was part of the audience last night, thought ben Ross was taking the ****, but.... Poor guy ,he's tough as Ross, I remember when he came back after breaking his neck, champion player champion bloke too.

Ouch! That's horrible! Feel bad for both men - Sailor because he's going to feel responsible forever for this, and Ross for the ...well, for the obvious. Hoping for a speedy recovery!

das

I was part of the audience last night, thought ben Ross was taking the ****, but.... Poor guy ,he's tough as Ross, I remember when he came back after breaking his neck, champion player champion bloke too.

you can see that on the audience's face... they're thinking "is this staged? are they trolling the audience?" I guess you don't expect someone to break their arm like that.

Latest posts