• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

West Indies Vs Australia

H

Hamster

Bit of a shock here in the first test, after day 3 West Indies are 1/46 chasing 287. Australia were in a bit of troff after being 4/17 in the 2nd innings but Symonds steadied the ship with 79. Very different looking team here, No Hayden, No Gilly, No Clarke... I actually hope the West Indies can pull up there batting here and someone can go on and make a ton, would be really good for cricket if they win the first test match.

Have been keeping an eye on this one, great to see the young Windies doing some damage. They're such a likeable team, always give their best.
Keep the updates coming Hamster.

Hope Sarwan makes a big score, he's one of my favourite players and will be a big weight off his shoulders now he's captain. Great to see them really testing the Aussies.

Good win in the end, Asutralia won by 95 runs, Glenn Mcgr... sorry Stuart Clark dominated and took a 5/32 and got man of the match. Macgill did sweet f*** all except take the last two wickets .. tailenders, typical Macgill style.

Second test in a few days.

Third test will be interesting. It seems that Australia's dominance isn't as strong as it used to be and the windies seem to be improving. With Gayle and Chattergoon back in the team and if WI stop losing crucial tosses, they might just have a chance of upsetting Aus especially with Hayden out of the test.
By the way: Chanderpaul = Awesome.

Aussies too strong for the Windies in my opinion. Chanderpaul key to any fight they're going to put up

Katich is absolutely monstering the Windies attack. Jaques did well too. It'll be a damn shame when Hayden comes back to see Katich get dropped after doing so well, and it is almost inevitable that he will get dropped.

Well the windies had a golden opportunity to defeat Australia when they bowled Aus out for 251. Too bad their batsmen threw that advantage away. They don't have much hope now so I guess we'll look forward to the one day series.

Latest posts