English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
DO NOT READ THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE NOT FULLY CAUGHT UP
With season two kicking off in a matter of hours thought I'd get one of these up and running, saves anyone from reading any accidental spoilers in "What are you watching" thread.

Same, just about to watch the final season 1 episode now
I'd forgotten so much of it - I'm glad I managed to hold off on rewatching it for so long because it feels almost like a whole new show

Really enjoyed that!

Didn't really know how they'd handle the uprising but I'm liking it so far

Really interested in the other worlds, they mentioned 6 parks. Westworld is obviously the first (And seems to be the most prestigious with Ford and Bernard both in charge of it) - So what's happening in the others? Were their hosts gaining sentience too?

Liked some parts alot, others not so much.
Found the Dolores thing a bit emm cheesy almost, Like the whole clint Eastwood quiet talking badass just didn't work for me with her.

Wonder what the 6 worlds are
Westworld
Samuraiworld
Medievalworld? Waiting to happen after GoT..... ;)

It was cool to see one of the other parks.

Liked the sitar can very of 7 nation army.

Suppose it's nice the Brexiteers have somewhere to go relive their supposed glory days.

Yeah I was surprised they showed us a completely new/unhinted at park.
Pretty crazy idea for one, haha
"Come and live out your colonial fantasies"

Looking forward to seeing more of the Samura World - hoping we get to see some more throughout the series too (there's got to be a pirate one, right?)

Indiaworld made little sense to me I'm not sure who would actually go to it. Colonialism in India is not a time that is romanticised by either party involved. Unlike the Wild West or Feudal Japan

As someone who partakes in LARPs we've done the other two whereas the British Raj is not something we would particularly interested in.

They did hint at it back in S2E1 with the Bengal Tiger.

Yeah I'd have thought a medieval, Roman/Greek and WW2 park at least would all be ahead of colonial India.

Although I suppose it does fit with what Westworld seems to believe people are really like.

Well this week's episode is possibly my favourite there's been.
The reveal that he's been talking to maeve the whole time was a great twist

Decent ending to the season. Originally I wanted to stay within the park for the entire series, but I'm looking for forward to seeing the 3 hosts out in the real world. Continuing in the park probably would've started to drag on anyway.

Really hoping discount Hemsworth isn't a host though. They made it so obvious that it would just be bad writing in a show that's been consistently good. "Ford hired me himself... I've been here as long as I can remember... I guess you could call it my core drive... Geddit?!? Nudge nudge, wink wink."

Agreed on all points,

I really enjoyed it, didn't know how they were going to tie it all together but they did well

Not giving a lot away, be interesting to see what happens. Hosts team up with bad guy gone good to try and take down the company?

Think the trailer would have been better going into it not knowing what it was for - seeing a lot of people saying they had big "Hey Aaron Paul has a new show...wait is that Delor...holy **** it's westworld!" moments

Can't wait... season 2 while enjoyable, was definitely a bit unbalanced (compared to season 1) but the end and set up for season 3 has had me waiting for a long old time.

Not a fan of Aaron Paul and Westworld Season 2 left me underwhelmed especially after Season 1 blew me away.

On the other hand Pink Floyd's Eclipse doesn't get utilised anywhere near enough and people prefer to play their lesser tracks.

Latest posts