• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What a Loser

Fortunately it appears to be completely unintelligible to human eyes.

Hardly matters if the Aussies know the gameplan. They pack will get so mullered throughout the game that they'll have no means of securing ball and scoring any points anyway. Then defending constantly for the full 80 minutes means they'll just be knackered and can't counteract any attacks, regardless if they know how they're going to go or not.

Well i guess they need to find a way to break the losing streak... maybe this is it. Maybe someone could suggest to de Villiers as a "coaching technique"

Meh, The AB will not play a game with just 5 plans, and perhaps, just perhaps, this is part of their cunning plan to make the Australian think that they have a plan... hmmm... conspiracy at play.. :p hahah

I'm sorry but the person who did this does not have a shred of decency and is quite simply a dog. The person who did this should be banned and should never be allowed near the All Blacks again. I don't think it will make a shred of difference to the game but people shouldn't do these things.

I'm sorry but the person who did this does not have a shred of decency and is quite simply a dog. The person who did this should be banned and should never be allowed near the All Blacks again. I don't think it will make a shred of difference to the game but people shouldn't do these things.

That is exactly what will happen.

The photographer will be banned from all future All Blacks training sessions, and the NZRU is going to review their contract with Getty Images who were responsible for selling the image to the Australian media.

Baldric: I have a cunning plan
Blackadder: As cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University?

Baldric: I have a cunning plan
Blackadder: As cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University?

Baldric, I have a plan so cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel!

Quite amazing. Henry could devise another plan for NZ and they still would be amazing at that!

Just another version of "gameplan left in back of taxi ..."

Note there are two different photos of Henry holding the paper - I reckon he did it on purpose. Controversy and all that. Plus his hands are as ugly as his teeth.

As it said, it was a defensive training day so they wont have to change much but its not going to change the result obviously its a small part of the NZ tactics and obv have more the 5 plays .

Latest posts