• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What and where to buy?

i rushin

Academy Player
Country Flag
Canada
Club or Nation
Canada
Hey guys. Im new to rugby. ive been playing touch league. and a bit of tackling. im going to be playing on a school team this year. i suppose ill be either wing, fullback, or counting how many splinters i got in my ass when im riding the pine. Anywho i play a lot of "football" and im a pretty good kicker. A couple of my friends usually go to the soccer field and play some rugby and soccer in the summer. i wanted to buy some more gear early before the season started. I need 2-3 balls, a good beginner kicking tee. a lot of those needles to fill up the balls (my ones for soccer broke). So umm ya i was just wondering if anyone knew some good online stores to buy all of this. and what kind of balls and tees should i get? at the moment i have a gilbert vapour II. I dont want to pay 130 for a ball. so if anyone knows wherer and what kind of cheap balls i should buy let me know. thanks.

This year for soccer im either going to be buying, adidas f50's, mercriul super flys, mercriul vapours, or adidas predators. Any help narrowing my choice? I dont think im going to get the super flys because they rip easy. so its down between the f50's, vapours or predators. im leaning towards the f50's i find there really lightweight and have good reaction time.

I've been wearing Vapours for a few years, great boots - very lightweight. They don't offer much protection though, so probs only if you're an outside back would you wear them

I use predators and Nike CTR360's.
Out of the above choices I've only used predators, so would endorse them whole heartedly. I have tried on a pair of vapours, but they weren't for me (looks wise, and I thought they felt a bit odd - probably a bit too lightweight for me).

Latest posts