******* fantastic, probably my favourite concert of all time

Ragey Erasmus

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Also there are many things this country has done that made me cringe but I can say I was damn proud of how we handled the Olympics.

Last edited:

Yulia

Bench Player
Club or Nation

Yenisey

I have an autograph of Brian May,by the way. Got it when Queen were in Moscow in 2012 🤩
RqwxWzWckIPCjmqMIf7fGmGAe6DxeSA0UAWhLMRRxlt sjNtYg FxzBLIR gT4L16LAahd5sMEn1rxV2ow pzGZN

I'm not big on Vangelis but I do so like his work on Bladerunner
Also thought about Bladerunner first of all. But I like his work for Bitter Moon much more, a rich variety of musical emotions that fit well every scene (dangerous,calm, erotic etc). Good work

Last edited:

Al Bangor

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

United States

I have an autograph of Brian May,by the way. Got it when Queen were in Moscow in 2012 🤩
View attachment 13965

Also thought about Bladerunner first of all. But I like his work for Bitter Moon much more, a rich variety of musical emotions that fit well every scene (dangerous,calm, erotic etc). Good work
Back in my college days I had the autographs of all four members of U2. I gave them to a girl that I had a thing for. She loved the autographs, but not me. I wish I never gave those autographs away but romance is a crap shoot. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
Back in my college days of the 80's I had the autographs of all four members of U2. I got them at a concert in San Diego and gave them to a girl that I had a crush on. She loved the autographs, but not me. I wish I never gave those autographs away but romance is a crap shoot. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. o_O

u2 GIF

Bruce_ma gooshvili

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Scotland

Club or Nation

Georgia

Back in my college days of the 80's I had the autographs of all four members of U2. I got them at a concert in San Diego and gave them to a girl that I had a crush on. She loved the autographs, but not me. I wish I never gave those autographs away but romance is a crap shoot. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. o_O

u2 GIF
I take it they signed it with their nicknames? Or was it Paul Hewson and Dave Evans? :p