• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What aren't you listening to?

Draggs

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Foo Fighters, Grohl grips my ****.
Red Hot Chili Peppers, can't stand that one song about California.

Let it all out TRF.

excellent thread !
reggae, rap, rnb, jazz, metalcore/deathcore, djent and all new pussymetal styles, opera, most country, all mainstream music from 1900 to 1960, hard rock, most blues, 99% mainstream music from the 90's til now.

Agree with Dubstep - its universally terrible.

I like dubstep, but it helps to know the good stuff from all the Skrillex sound-alikes.

What about Mount Kimbie (and Burial, James Blake, Benga) though? Good dubstep (not sure how it's dubstep, but meh, people who know more about music than me say it is):

Watching this video makes me want to see the world. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm slowly getting into dubstep... quite like this song... tbh, I've yet to find a music genre that doesn't have songs I like

Anything where they 'aks' instead of 'ask'. Usually a bunch of moron's who think gangsters are real cool, and shooting people is fun.

Oh, and modern day so called 'R&B' which has no rhythm and nothing to do with 'Blues'.

I will admit in far cry 3 when you have turn burn the weed the dubstep was good.

Céline Dion. Someone must - MUST - kindly direct her to some different job. Preferably, nay, NECESSARILY one where nobody hears her voice (forget singing, just speaking even), sees her face and most of her body (hands are...tolerable), or feels her presence at all.
I was thinking coal worker...just a thought. A pretty great one, in fact.

Must say I'm a fan off the Chilli's, think my music tast may be quite different to a number of people on this forum.

Who amn't I listening to David Guetta, Calvin Harris and their ilk.

Last edited:
Céline Dion. Someone must - MUST - kindly direct her to some different job. Preferably, nay, NECESSARILY one where nobody hears her voice (forget singing, just speaking even), sees her face and most of her body (hands are...tolerable), or feels her presence at all.
I was thinking coal worker...just a thought. A pretty great one, in fact.

But she's French! well, French-Canadian... But she can speak french!!

Reggae, Blues, Jazz, anything that involves a saxophone... (F-U Kenny G!!)

Oh and Afrikaanse Sokkie Treffers!! (This one most of all)

Dubstep is fantastic for the gym. Like every genre, its got its good and bad but dismissing it out of hand based on a couple of artists is a bit blase.

For example, I looooovvveee this drop:

Must say I'm a fan off the Chilli's, think my music tast may be quite different to a number of people on this forum.

Who amn't I listening to David Guetta, Calvin Harris and their ilk.

I like a lot of the Chillis stuff, but I'm not surprised they divide people...

I'm surprised Invictus could narrow it down to the 'one' about drugs though!

I like a lot of the Chillis stuff, but I'm not surprised they divide people...

I'm surprised Invictus could narrow it down to the 'one' about drugs though!

The Best album ever made. Shame John Frusciante went and left :(

Attachments

• BLOOD-SUGAR-SEX-MAGIK1.jpg
    BLOOD-SUGAR-SEX-MAGIK1.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 3
Any rock/metal that resorts to screaming/growling as its primary/only source of vocals. So basically like the last few posts on the other listening thread.
These boy/girl bands and warbling ballad singers.

That **** song Get Lucky that's played on loop on the radio. Honestly it's a guy saying get lucky over and over, it's so ****. Also LALALALA is the result of an obese badger ****ting words onto a page. Once again spammed on the radio (the radio is on while I open post in 'work')

Ohhh, I love Get Lucky/Random Access Memories. My favourite number one single since maybe Crazy (Gnarls Barkley). I manage to avoid the radio though, I guess it would annoy me if overplayed. Wouldn't say Get Lucky was one of the best songs from the album either though.

That **** song Get Lucky that's played on loop on the radio. Honestly it's a guy saying get lucky over and over, it's so ****. Also LALALALA is the result of an obese badger ****ting words onto a page. Once again spammed on the radio (the radio is on while I open post in 'work')

This

It was okay the first few plays but its everywhere now

Latest posts