What book are you currently reading?

RedruthRFC

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

England

I have currently 93 books in Audible largely fantasy ones (Only real regret was getting the Game of thrones ones I didn't really like the narration in it)
I've got quite a few regrets about my library. I'd offer the following advice to anyone starting out in the world of audiobooks:

- listen to the free 5-minute sampler. Hopefully, this will weed out narrators you won't get on with.
- Don't get too hung up on length :)eek:). I made this mistake (thinking I'm getting more value for money) and have a couple of books in my library that I'm not sure I'll ever get around to listening to. That said, the Sherlock Holmes collection is pretty good and you can treat it like lots of different books, not one big long one.
- Check your local library (mine uses the Borrow Box app) for ***les before spending a precious, precious credit on it.

HamJan

Academy Player
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Harlequins

Enjoying Little Steven’s life story at the minute

Attachments

• E270E6B7-0C87-439A-B8D4-736EC778C6A4.jpeg
    E270E6B7-0C87-439A-B8D4-736EC778C6A4.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 3

Al Bangor

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

United States

White Desert - A Marshal from Montana hunts down two killers on the run in the Canadian wilderness during winter. I love westerns and this one delivers! :)

Last edited:

Seven

Academy Player
Just finished Joe Marler's Loosehead. Really enjoyed that - got a lot of time for big Joe.

Currently reading Dave Grohl's autobiography The Storyteller. I'm not a massive Foo's fan or owt, though I did love a bit of Nirvana back in the day, but it is a great read.