• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What constitutes an "Active Member"?

LittleGuy

First XV
Country Flag
Canada
Just curious on ths front, I notice in the statistics that there are the overall membership numbers (approaching 27,000) and an active member number (around 1,300 as of posting).

What kind of activity constitutes an active status? Is it a log in within a set time period (thirty days for example) or does it require posts/some other form of activity that contributes to the forum(e.g. posting, giving reputation, P.M.'s etc.)

Edit: I'm guessing the standards have changed since yesterday we were at a 1,000 active members and today nearly 4,000 so unless everyone suddenly came back I'm guessing the inactivity period was extended.

Last edited:
Yeah the inactivity has changed... Its based on 3 months...

I am going to try and push it up again... Need to get the forum more active...

Am I the only one that's noticed a sudden influx over the past couple of days? Everywhere I look I'm seeing members with lest than 20 posts...

That's Good...

We need to get the discussions going on the Six Nations, Leagues and European Cups. Then start the SupeRugby build up!

Am I the only one that's noticed a sudden influx over the past couple of days? Everywhere I look I'm seeing members with lest than 20 posts...
I have too :)
Like of Getofmeland says, this is great for the forum.

It's no surprise that this coincides with the Six Nations hype starting to build up!

I think several members who were taking breaks should return as well now that the action is heating up, I had expected a bit of a lull post RWC and due to the holidays, but in the last two weeks I have noticed more activity as you guys have.

Yeah i was on holiday the whole of December and nowhere close to a computer or any digital device for that matter (apart from a tv). I only Started working last week again, hence my activity has increased the last week.

Also, there isn't much rugby going on at the moment for us SH nations, as we only get to see a few NH games here and there, and we are all just anxiously waiting for the Super15 to start.

Yeah i was on holiday the whole of December and nowhere close to a computer or any digital device for that matter (apart from a tv). I only Started working last week again, hence my activity has increased the last week.

Also, there isn't much rugby going on at the moment for us SH nations, as we only get to see a few NH games here and there, and we are all just anxiously waiting for the Super15 to start.

It's a very slow time for the North American scene as well, the BC Premier league should just be starting soon and 7's action hasn't picked up again.

Latest posts