• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What do you do after your team has lost?

B

backinblack

Your team has just lost.

What do you do?

I usually open the best bottle of red I can lay my hands on to...

Put on some high octane Cuban music very very loud...

Start cooking some exotic dish I've never done before with tons of Garlic and extra chilli...

And pass out.
:zzz:

I've got used to losing, god knows what I'll do the when Wales actually win a game.

Copious amounts of alcohol mate- usually my good mate Charles Glass to soothe the initial pain, followed by some of my even better mate Johnny Walker, to soothe the deeper pain.

And the next morning, some more of old Johnny, just to soothe the pain induced by killing the pain.....

Pretend I knew that was going to happen and put a bet on it, makes you feel better!

But then again, another pint does sound good.

Copious amounts of alcohol mate- usually my good mate Charles Glass to soothe the initial pain, followed by some of my even better mate Johnny Walker, to soothe the deeper pain.

And the next morning, some more of old Johnny, just to soothe the pain induced by killing the pain.....

[/b]

This must be a SA recipe as it's similar to mine except over here it's grolsh and glenfiddich, mind you I use it when we win too

Same here; Drink copious amounts until I forget about the game. Only my tipple is Guinness (with Port) or JD and Coke.

Or a delightful drink I had last night; One pitcher with 5 shots of Jägermeister and 2 cans of red bull. All drank directly out of the pitcher with a straw... Wow, does that cheer you up quickly.

Blame Aaron Mauger and / or Leon MacDonald.

Or in the case of the Blues David Nucifora.

well when england used to lose i'd blame it on robinson or hodgeson

now i just get on with it and will looks at the positives such as Tom Rees :p

i normally go about swearing at the tv and anyone who talks to me.
takes me a couple of hours to calm down, but this is only for a close game or a game we should have won easy.

otherwise if its a good game both teams play well i just shrug it off and say they were the better team.

if we lose and we play badly i am not good to be around at all until the next day :)

well, after our team loses a game i usually just go home and lay on the couch instead of going to the after matches.

if tonga or the all blacks lose i change the channel haha

I also grab the misus and make love to her really really hard (Savagely actually)

She ALWAYS supports the opposition regardless.

Funny about that?

I also grab the misus and make love to her really really hard (Savagely actually)

She ALWAYS supports the opposition regardless.

Funny about that?
[/b]

Ha! Ha! Brilliant!

I usually just blame the ref for about a week.

I ask my girl friend to be very comprehensive. This is the best relief I know.

Get angry at the team that beat us and top non-sensical crap about them for a week or so. Also, Guinness and Cider.

Get angry at the team that beat us and top non-sensical crap about them for a week or so. Also, Guinness and Cider.
[/b]

Tell them they might have won if only they'd picked me :cheers:

Latest posts