• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What do you look for in a woman?

Even though both turned out to be very unsuitable, and even freaky idiots?

I'm interested in the 'Women can't be funny' studies, could anyone link me to some scientific research?
[/b]
<div class='quotemain'>
You're no player, you are a god king. Pullin two at once is tough, pulling one and then the other is slightly easier and it gives you the same reward to an extent.

But on a more serious note i guess, what you gotta do if you want that chick is you gotta plant the seed man. Start out slow you know hang out a few times, see her at a few parties, standard ****. Then keep it goin and it snowballs till you get where you want! [/b]

@ Laetca, a freak is a freak. I don't care if a girl is an intelligent freak or a idiot, I wouldn't go out with a freak because of her great personality. If your talking about what i think your talking about freaks suit me fine.

@DC nah man Im average at best when it comes to getting girls I think I was just at the right place and right time. Im not with these chicks if you thought that which is why i was speaking in past tense.Isn't america known for their openly freaky woman? Where im from its kinda hard because a lot these chicks are closet freaks. If your talking about 'planting seeds' I aint gonna do that because some girls try to make you impregnate them so that you wont leave them. Which is bad.

@Brodizzle I agree, Woman are not funny.

Has anyone met and talked with any hoes (prostitutes)? Haha a few weeks ago there were some at my friends house oh yeah and the ONLY thing i engaged in was conversation. But before i tell you about what happened, I'll let someone else talk about their experience.

[/b]

I disagree. I've met some very intelligent women who can genuinely make me laugh. I think intelligence is the thing that dictates, not the gender.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

I disagree. I've met some very intelligent women who can genuinely make me laugh. I think intelligence is the thing that dictates, not the gender.
[/b][/quote]
True, well most people that i met that were funny were males who had a average IQ and did poorly at school.

Even though both turned out to be very unsuitable, and even freaky idiots?

I'm interested in the 'Women can't be funny' studies, could anyone link me to some scientific research?
You're no player, you are a god king. Pullin two at once is tough, pulling one and then the other is slightly easier and it gives you the same reward to an extent.

But on a more serious note i guess, what you gotta do if you want that chick is you gotta plant the seed man. Start out slow you know hang out a few times, see her at a few parties, standard ****. Then keep it goin and it snowballs till you get where you want!

@ Laetca, a freak is a freak. I don't care if a girl is an intelligent freak or a idiot, I wouldn't go out with a freak because of her great personality. If your talking about what i think your talking about freaks suit me fine.

@DC nah man Im average at best when it comes to getting girls I think I was just at the right place and right time. Im not with these chicks if you thought that which is why i was speaking in past tense.Isn't america known for their openly freaky woman? Where im from its kinda hard because a lot these chicks are closet freaks. If your talking about 'planting seeds' I aint gonna do that because some girls try to make you impregnate them so that you wont leave them. Which is bad.

Has anyone met and talked with any hoes (prostitutes)? Haha a few weeks ago there were some at my friends house oh yeah and the ONLY thing i engaged in was conversation. But before i tell you about what happened, I'll let someone else talk about their experience.

Nah you guys misinterpreted plantin the seeds. I mean you gotta make contacts with many gals, get to know them and go from there.

Haha yea i have, we were in columbus for a rugby tournament and we bought one for one of our coaches! He refused it though haha and then gave one of our cell phone numbers to the gay hotline..haha

I was just wondering how scientists would test how funny a person is. Since humour is a very subjective thing.
For istance, I don't find it funny when they show home videos on televisions of children walking against furniture and then hurting themselves, I just go 'auwch, poor kid' while other people can't stop laughing.

Same goes for inside jokes, I once read a sentence 'Henry James keeps it real' and I nearly died. No one else got it though.

199.gif

Humor is subjective, hence why some people think girls can be funny yet there are differing levels of funny, like you have your physical comedy that caters for your average riff raff, you've got your amusing observations which people laugh at but can get dated if told for a second time eg. Seinfeld is losing ALOT of its charm. Then you have those jokes that can cause everyone in a group to crack up laughing, objectively funny, the type that EVERYONE can relate to. That is the level of humor that I have never found a girl to be able to do, any female comedian tells a joke that is very subjective and cuts out a huge chunk of the audience so they can tell thier joke, effectively telling an inside joke.

So in conclusion, physical humor is the lowest form of comedy while the comedy that makes you think while cracking up, and that is highly relateable to everyone, is the essence of good humor, while your greatest female comedians rarely appeal to anyone outside the female group, and the segmented humor is not funny to males most of the time as the fact that female comedians are only trying to appeal to a female audience while females themselves are often not as gifted at being funny in the first place creates a vicious cycle, I suppose it could be the whole males being more logical and females being more emotional. The male logic can make wider spanning jokes while the female jokes are far more introspective and not good for humor....

Problem solvered

What do I look for in a woman?

2 breasts
2 arms
2 legs
2 eyes
2 ears
1 nose
10 fingers and 10 toes (preferably...beggars can't be choosers though...)
etc

ONLY[/b] thing i engaged in was conversation. But before i tell you about what happened, I'll let someone else talk about their experience.

Nah you guys misinterpreted plantin the seeds. I mean you gotta make contacts with many gals, get to know them and go from there.

Haha yea i have, we were in columbus for a rugby tournament and we bought one for one of our coaches! He refused it though haha and then gave one of our cell phone numbers to the gay hotline..haha

Haha thats some funny ****. Yeah I just went over to my mates and all of a sudden he tells there were hoes at his place. I was like WTF!? He lives with his cuz and his cousin was doin em raw. One of them wanted to sleep with my m8 4 free, but she didnt wanna use a rubber. So he made a wise decision and decided not to do her. I met them and i gotta say both of them were straight dummys. They try to steal my **** so i ended up dissin em and all that and they got offended. They were cussin and saying all this bs. So I was like "***** STFU" and arguing and they left and havent come back since. Whats the moral of the story? Hoes don't deserve any respect.

With 99% of your posts in Off topic, I'm really hoping you are just kidding. In a weird, not very funny way.

With 99% of your posts in Off topic, I'm really hoping you are just kidding. In a weird, not very funny way.
[/b]
Darkman is too gangsta to be kidding!

True story I'm not kidding, sometimes I can't believe it myself. It was a real random.

I don't question your stody DarkmanX, I just hope that the things you add to it are your way of being funny :)

And we're back to level zero with the latest additions by our french friends :)
I hope there's more than just those things you look for in a girl. I'm guessing it's hard to choose if you're not more specific then that XD

I don't question your stody DarkmanX, I just hope that the things you add to it are your way of being funny :) [/b]

What do you mean by adding? If you mean the cussing and the moral of the story I wasn't kidding. Im a straight up person. I don't try to pull a front. I respect people who respect me and deserve respect, Why should I respect a person who doesn't respect themselves? Hoes are hoes, *****es are *****es thats just the way it is.

I hope there's more than just those things you look for in a girl. I'm guessing it's hard to choose if you're not more specific then that XD [/b]

I didnt make my first post clear enough. If I wanted a long term relationship (I don't atm) I'd search for something more than someones looks. Looks fade. At this point all I want is a 'good time' which doesn't really require intelligence or a great personality.

I don't question your stody DarkmanX, I just hope that the things you add to it are your way of being funny :)

And we're back to level zero with the latest additions by our french friends :)
I hope there's more than just those things you look for in a girl. I'm guessing it's hard to choose if you're not more specific then that XD
[/b]
Nothing reprehensible on my argument dear Laetca

I simply want to tell that if the mother is beautiful at 40/50, her daughter have probably an interesting potential. :rolleyes:

U see, i'm very pragmatic :p

What if the girl inherited her looks from her dad? Would you be bold enough to admit you look for every girl's father? :p

What if the girl inherited her looks from her dad? Would you be bold enough to admit you look for every girl's father? :p [/b]

ikat remember if you answer 'yes' to add 'no homo'

She has to be beautiful, she has to be kind, she has to be sexy, she has to be mine, she has to be smart, cannot be dumb, although the opposite of all these, is the best for some!!!

Boredom turns me into a poet

Latest posts