• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What does everyone think about lipsyncing?

J

jawmalawm24

I'm gonna be honest and say I was perving at Britney Spears when I come across this video. It's of her performing live and how she really sounds through her microphone and it's a shocker. I think what Milli Vanilli did back in the day wouldn't be frowned upon as badly if they'd done it these days because there are heaps of artist lipsyncing and they sound like s#@!.

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=7z06NISh-NY&...feature=related

It doesn't really bother me that much. But anyway, that video is fuuuuunnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Loved it. I'm going to look for some more now.

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!
leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

Good lord, I feel rather nauseous after hearing all that.

I still wouldn't kick Britney out of bed, mind.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Jan 19 2009, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm gonna be honest and say I was perving at Britney Spears when I come across this video. It's of her performing live and how she really sounds through her microphone and it's a shocker. I think what Milli Vanilli did back in the day wouldn't be frowned upon as badly if they'd done it these days because there are heaps of artist lipsyncing and they sound like s#@!.

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=7z06NISh-NY&...feature=related[/b]
Yeah, we had that on ginger's comment-and-rate thread for music vids a couple of months ago.

To be fair to her, she's romping around on stage for a couple of hours - impossible to sing at the same time.

It would be like Shane Williams belting out Bread of Heaven as he runs the length of the pitch to score the winning try in the final of RWC 2011. Not gonna happen. The try, I mean.

I'd most definetly f*** britney. especially after those pictures i saw in the metro this week.

but nah lypsincings ****. learn the f***ing words and sing them. that's the traditional job of a singer. it's not like they've got any other work stacking up on their desks...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Jan 31 2009, 03:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'd most definetly f*** britney. especially after those pictures i saw in the metro this week.

but nah lypsincings ****. learn the f***ing words and sing them. that's the traditional job of a singer. it's not like they've got any other work stacking up on their desks...[/b]

I don't think Britney will allow you to, gingergenius. It takes two to tango, ya know?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veniqe @ Feb 2 2009, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Jan 31 2009, 03:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but nah lypsincings ****. learn the f***ing words and sing them. that's the traditional job of a singer. it's not like they've got any other work stacking up on their desks...[/b]

I don't think Britney will allow you to, gingergenius. It takes two to tango, ya know?
[/b][/quote]

Only takes one orrible ginger c*** to tango on her baldy head if she's out of it though.

Latest posts