RugbyUSA

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

SFGG

Just watched it for the first time since it came out in 1981. It's 39 years later and I was once again amazed by this great movie. I'm a runner, so it has special meaning.

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

RIP Ennio Morricone. He wrote the wonderful scores to Cinema Paradiso, Once Upon a time in America, The Mission, the Good, the bad and the Ugly. One of the great Film Music composers.

RugbyUSA

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

SFGG

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

Knives out. Very good. Kind of reminded me of a modern version of an Inspector Calls.

Groundhog

#1 Cuck
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Munster

Knives out. Very good. Kind of reminded me of a modern version of an Inspector Calls.
Great movie, great cast. All I knew of Rian Johnson was Star Wars really, which was awful, but excited to see what he does next now.

ncurd

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Great movie, great cast. All I knew of Rian Johnson was Star Wars really, which was awful, but excited to see what he does next now.
He also did Looper which is pretty good even if the second time around it starts having issues with its logic if you think about too much.

PS The Last Jedi wasn't awful unlike Rise of Skywalker which honestly is a tyre fire, no I'm not getting into it again.

TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

Wales

Club or Nation

Barbarians

Watched this yesterday; Impractical Jokers: The Movie. Loved the TV show, mixed about the film, the storyline itself was pretty poor but the jokes played were excellent.