• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

what film made you cry the most (not obvious)

A

Alan McGlashan

like when darth vader dies in star wars but not like a tragedy film or something.

Dumb and Dumber when I saw it at the cinema. I laughed so hard I had tears streaming down my face.

The second Ace Ventura pet detective, the one set in Africa - when Carey squeezes his way out the arse of the rubber rhino.

I also cried when Tarka the Otter got the chop from that ******* turf-cutter.

Darth Vader dies!? OMG! You've ruined it for me ...

Moulin Rouge....about halfway through I realised I was wasting about 1/467,520th of my life watching it.

And the Arsenal game was on telly at the same time.

Well Borat at the Cinema and probably Team America, I was in tears of laughter at those...

Kung Pow had me in tears of laughter throughout the film.
All the Naked gun films when I first saw them. Can't think of anything else at the moment.

I once started crying when Ursula the Sea Witch turned way big and tried to zap Ariel and Eric apart.

To my defense, I was four, and it was my first cinematic experience, so she was absolutely HUGE!!

I also cry at every possible emotional scene, but since the ***le excludes the obvious ones, I won't post that endless list here.

ORoth - I've just watched your "Greatest music video ever". Damn you - I can't get it out of my head.

Norway could win the eurovision with that.

Lion King.

Quite Traumatic when your 5. [/b]

I cried in that as well, it's a very upsetting film when you're only little.

Worst thing I ever cried in was The Rugrats Movie - I was only young and Tommy was going to put banana baby food on Dil to make the monkeys get him!

Just show me the door and I'll get out.

Worst thing I ever cried in was The Rugrats Movie - I was only young and Tommy was going to put banana baby food on Dil to make the monkeys get him!

[/b]

That is so unbelievably cute :p You could be like a kitten or something :p

Never heard of that person, R_C, so can't say I did.

Can't believe they paid her so much to flash the audience that tiny second.

Never watched Rocky 4 *assumes new identity, goes in hiding*

There is honestly only one film that has ever made me cry. Was about 11 I think and started watching a war film. I think it's name was A Town Called Alice or something similar.

Anyway, long story short, it was basically about a group of women and children escaping while being transferred between Japanese POW camps during WW2. It was very moving, especially when tiny children start to die and there is literally nothing any of their mothers can do to save them.

Lion King.

Quite Traumatic when your 5. [/b]
What the **** happened in Lion King? The only thing I remember was the mother dying. I think I laughed when the mother died. I don't think I have ever cried when watched a film. I do get into the emotion of a film, but so far I haven't cried.

The only film that nearly had me going was The Green Mile. The acting by Michael Clarke Duncan was fantastic. I wouldn't mind watching that film again.

The father got killed by a stampede, which Scar got his the *****es (hyena's) to set up.

*******... :rahh:

I had Venison for dinner the first time I saw that as a wee nipper. I thought it was Bambis mom.

Latest posts