• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

what film made you cry the most (not obvious)

I'd cry a lot with "The Adventures of Chatran". An 80's Japaneese movie about a cat. It was very sad

Pearl Harbour......After the first 5 minutes.....When i knew i had over 2 hours to go.

BRING IT ON

Because everytime i see it, it reminds me of how this young, pure Kirsten Dunst on screen has now been de-flowered and is no longer that barely-legal hottie.

:wah:
[/b]

I feel your pain, I feel your pain.
:cryy:

I cried in "Jack" if any of you have ever seen that.

Cried with laughter in Borat.

And cried in Final Destination 3, when the man's head exploded when that truck hit him. Crying with laughter though, bloody hilarious, we kept rewinding it to watch it again. :D

Saving Private Ryan - The bit where the knife fight ends with yer man being slowly stabbed. Still gives me the heebie geebies. No tears, but freaked me out like no other movie has.[/b]

Yeah, that was creepy. And the victim was Jewish, so Spielberg making a point indirectly. Wasn't that the actor in Friends who played Joey's weird goldfish loving room mate?

I cried in Crash when the Russian man shoots the father and son, only to discover the gun had blanks. Probably not really an emotional moment, but the whole "magic cloak" armor tie in, and the scene in general got to me.

I don't cry much at movies... And that is actually the only time in recent time I can remember.

"A Perfect World" from Clint Eastwood with Kevin Costner. I cry when i saw it when i was a tennager. I watch it 3 years ago thinking that know i'm a men and guess what? i cry at the end. nothing else make me cry

I cried in Crash when the Russian man shoots the father and son, only to discover the gun had blanks. Probably not really an emotional moment, but the whole "magic cloak" armor tie in, and the scene in general got to me.

I don't cry much at movies... And that is actually the only time in recent time I can remember. [/b]
I Never cry when i watch movies but watching that scene almost made me cry.

Forrest Gump has pretty sad when Jenny died. in LOST (even though its not a film) i cried with laughter when that guy got hit by the bus lmao

i remember get really emotional whit "the last samurai" dont know wy but i found beautiful the way they accept dead

i have 2.
1 - ***anic: cried a lot in the cinema with my girlfriend, i have no reason, but they made me cry a lot
2 - Agree with the last post: The Last Samurai. They dont deserve to end like that

you lot wait till you have kids, then your perspective changes and you cry during Fight Club (can't remember why) or when someone forgets to change a nappy.

The deleted scene from Gladiator when the Christian families are just waiting for the Lions to be released. Doctor Zhivago when Pamphil kills his wife and kids rather than let them be captured and tortured by the White army.

I do not cry.

A slight tinge of sadness was bared upon my soul whilst Elanor was being damaged in Gone in 60 Seconds

Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile are the only ones which make me cry at some part during the film. Other than those two, nothing really gets me in tears.

Latest posts