• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Anyone got Monster Hunter thinking of getting it.

Picked it up on day one and pumped about 10 hours into it... thought it was absolute pants and will be unlikely to play it again.

Needed a game to play though, as I had some time off so I downloaded Nier: Automata, weird (like Jap weird) but brilliant. Really playable, great story (one of gaming best) and 2B...

Any of you lowlifes playing Fortnite on the Xbox and wanna get a squad going sometime? I'm not good, I steal, I can't and won't build and I'm not a team player, but I expect to be carried.

I've played 2 rounds on PS4, ran around for absolutely ages not seeing a single person and then got sniped without firing my gun once.

I've played 2 rounds on PS4, ran around for absolutely ages not seeing a single person and then got sniped without firing my gun once.
Git

Gud
Find squads a bit more forgiving though in terms of not getting taken out in the blink of an eye because your team can revive you and there's usually a firefight between teams.

Any of you lowlifes playing Fortnite on the Xbox and wanna get a squad going sometime? I'm not good, I steal, I can't and won't build and I'm not a team player, but I expect to be carried.

Like most adults I play PlayStation sorry.

I prefer solo anyway becuase I'm a cool lone wolf. Definitely not becuase I'm lonely, so very very very lonely.......

Ratchet and Clank

Never played the original when it came out but the remaster was free on PS+ so I'm giving it a blast.
Really enjoying it, it's refreshing to play games like this (plus the Crash Bandicoot remaster) - so different to the games out there today (or at least the games I tend to pick up these days).

Apparently they're rematering Spyro The Dragon next, so I'm looking forward to that.

Aye, platform games aren't what they used to be.... I guess AAA developers don't find them that interesting.

One of the lead genres in the 90s.

QUBE 2 - Didn't play the original, but this was great. It's an FPS puzzle game. I think this is the genre that I find most consistently enjoyable, all of the CYAN games, The Talos Principle, Portal...

FFXV

Weird as ****, it's basically a J-POP boyband simulator.
I liked it and didn't like it....was a bit frustrating but not the massive turd that was FF13

Plying Witcher 3 for the third time now because its utterly brilliant

I've stopped playing FFXV for the moment, found it quite frustrating.

Playing Ni No Kuni II instead... which I'm finding significantly more enjoyable.

Hitting the 80s/90s nostalgia button I'm after very successfully.

Tried Surviving Mars, it's pretty poor tbh. Feels like it is half done as the gameplay leaves a lot to be desired. Long periods of doing nothing and no real sense of progression, just sitting around waiting until you can afford the next rocket and then sit around again. Everything takes ages.

Latest posts