• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Been playing Fifa 10 on the 360 a fair bit recently, trying to get the achievement for winning a match in each stadium :p.

On the PC I just finished Bioshock 2 yesterday, really enjoyed it. It's hard to say whether it was as good as the first one or better though. The ending...(spoiler)
was certainly much better than the first. I got the good ending this time, which was satisfying, but still tragic. Poor Delta..

Also been playing the Mafia 2 demo on the PC. I've been very impressed with that too, will probably pre-order it sometime soon :).

red dead redemption (wow) . codmwf2 (double wow) and fifa2010 on xbox. On PC , the old age of empires 2 (age of kings is legend) , online mostly battlefield heroes (highly addictive) and late night yahoo chess !

Just Fifa 10 until Rugby League Live comes out and then I will probably sell it to get money for Fifa 11.

Also been playing the Mafia 2 demo on the PC. I've been very impressed with that too, will probably pre-order it sometime soon :).
I played that as well, though on the 360. Was very impressed, i loved the original Mafia, and this one looks even better

when i get a chance i am playing fifa 10, RDR and NHL10. though i am not getting into NHL as much as i did when i first got it (played it for about a week solid when i got it and just today since lol)

Here's my list:

- Red Dead Redemption
- Fifa 10 (only 5 more weeks till Fifa 11)
- NHL 10
- InFamous
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (only 12 more weeks till Black Ops comes out)

All on PS3 of course ;)

Here's my list:

- Red Dead Redemption
- Fifa 10 (only 5 more weeks till Fifa 11)
- NHL 10
- InFamous
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (only 12 more weeks till Black Ops comes out)

All on PS3 of course ;)

I see we have very similar taste except mine is on xbox. Also MOH is coming out in October I think , finished COD last night , epic !! What an adventure. How cool is RDR ?

RDR is amazing! It's a very big map. Much bigger than GTA IV for instance. Same engine but a totally different game. Cannot wait for MOH either.

Fifa 11, NHL 11, CoD Black Ops, MoH... Busy weeks!

NBA 2k8, (trade me for $10)
Rugby league 2 (waiting for Rugby League Live, saturday!)

Mafia II

Loved the original, and this is really good too. Only got it this afternoon, but have been playing it nonstop since then, and am really enjoying it.
I was expecting it be all in one city, like the original, but I've fought Nazis in Italy and it's gone all Shawshank Redemption now :p

I'm playing Resistance 2, Demons Souls and Star Ocean: The Last Hope.

Halo Reach tonight though, so gonna be away from life for a while.

Still playing Fifa 10 to death while I wait for my Fifa 11 to be delivered sometime after 1st October. Mafia II sounds good though olly, might see if I can get that on the cheap because I like games like that. Also I'll eventually get Red Dead Revolver and Kane & Lynch 2 as they look cracking

Fight Night Round 4
Rugby 06... Yes thats right "06" can't wait for Rugby 2012!!!

Latest posts