English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

Three new tomb raider games are free on epic games today, for any PC gamers amongst us

Ragey Erasmus

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Just started Dishonored as it's been in my steam collection for ages. It's a bit dated now but enjoying it so far. Some of the movement is a bit clunky though.

Don't Skip Leg Day

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Northampton

Just started Dishonored as it's been in my steam collection for ages. It's a bit dated now but enjoying it so far. Some of the movement is a bit clunky though.
I got dishonoured, prey and dishonoured 2 last year and really enjoyed dishonoured when you play it like a splinter cell game. I couldn’t really get in to Prey for some reason.

I’ve finally started Days gone, it’s nice like the LOU but not so relaxing to play.

BrokenWing

Academy Player
Country Flag

UK

Club or Nation

Bristol

Looking forward to Kerbal Space Program 2 this year.

I've sank an horrendous amount of time into the first and barely scratched the surface.

Ragey Erasmus

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Looking forward to Kerbal Space Program 2 this year.

I've sank an horrendous amount of time into the first and barely scratched the surface.
Barely scratched the surface? Obviously didn't have enough explosions then. I love how the game designers embraced the clunkiness and tendency of rockets to go wrong and explode in their videos.

I've got back into Total War Rome 2 with the Divide Et Impera mod, damn it makes it MUCH more difficult and you really have to be careful about what you do, particularly as Rome. Will admit to save scumming as the war against Carthage is so hilariously lop sided (the AI cheats like crazy and can maintain armies and navies you have no hope of maintaining).

Last edited:

Latest posts