• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What grinds my gears

S

St Helens RLFC

what-grinds-my-gears.jpg
what-grinds-my-gears.jpg

You know what grinds my gears?

The abolition of the ten pence rate of tax. Because I earn unde £18500 I have lost the ten percent starting rate of my tax. So even after the cost of living increase, I am going to be worse off! Yet higher earners are BETTER off. That really gets up my nose! No wonder I am off to be a teacher in September, when the 10% tax rate will be a distant memory!

So, what grinds your gears? Any rants must start with the above picture!

Firefox not producing the images I want ertainly grinds my gears, by the way.

What grinds my gears is when people don't drive their cars into the intersection when they're in the turning lane of the traffic lights. Instead they stay behind the god damn white line and when the on coming traffic finally gets stopped by the red light, they're the only ones who can quickly sneak over. When if you move into the intersection about 3 cars (or 4, if there's a taxi at the back) can make it. And hooting at them doesn't help because they don't know what they're doing wrong!
Now that grinds my gears.

I won't mention the gender that's mostly responsible for this, because we all know who! ;)

when i work 50-55hours a week, wed-sun, and our chef works 60+ a week tue-sun, and on a quiet sun night, when we closed early, (normally at 8, closed at 7:45) and get coustomers at, and i tell no lie, come in at7:59 expecting food. yes we do bar snacks, but not full meals, then sitting down with them for 15 min explaining how hospitality works, why we close early, what the trading hours on the door legally mean (in terms of being able to sell alcohol, under the alcohol act 1989) after having a saturday where i came in at 2, being the 2nd barstaff on, but to have your collegue go home sick, then for it to be the busyiest saturday day EVER, having 3 pokie machines needing attention, including one with a bank note jam, needing a diffrent set of keys, coffees, meals to go out, **** to pour, and a TAB with takes piority because the customers are on a time limit, ONTOP of a friday when you have to give a lady a tresspass order for abusing the staff.

There is a a lot of things that grind my gears

one of them being small cups. i hate being at a restauraunt where you have to get your own water only to have to make about twenty trips because the cup is so tiny

What grinds my gears is when I'm busting to go for a terd and go to one of those robot "you have 10min" toilets and the stupid thing has an automatic toilet paper dispenser that you have to wait 10 years for just to wipe yo ass.

Also opening up my packet of Bluebirds Super14 Chips and getting no card inside has recently been grinding my gears.

Latest posts