• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What happened to David Giles ?

johninspain

Academy Player
Country Flag
Spain
I was at School with Alex and Pat Sanderson, Richard Wigglesworth was my team captin. we also had in the boarding house a chap called David Giles who at the time was the the North of England LH prop.

What happened to him as all the others mentioned have had well documented careers ?

Steve Moore is a former Welsh international lock and this is his first experience of national league coaching. He's had to cope with a exodus of senior players yet has created a very favourable impression since taking over the coaching reins. He has attracted some former players back to the Club, most notably, supporters' favourite, the flanker Njike 'Cheeky' Tchakoute (from Birkenhead Park) and prop David Giles. And lock or back-rower Chris Wolfenden who made his 'Loo debut back in 1993 and last played a full season at 1st team level in 2002/3 has come out of semi-retirement to help the cause.

http://www.fylderugby.co.uk/Latest-News/fylde-v-waterloo-match-preview.html

well there is a david giles playing for waterloo i think

i saw that, but then i looked on waterloo website and hes not listed. Maybe ill send them an email.

Doent seam to of hapened for him as it did the others, shame really but also funny how it can go

I was at School with Alex and Pat Sanderson, Richard Wigglesworth was my team captin. we also had in the boarding house coupons a chap called David Giles who at the time was the the North of England LH prop.

What happened to him as all the others mentioned have had well documented careers ?

He did seem to just fall off the map. That's gotta be tough when all of your colleagues excel at their careers and you fade into the wind. Poor guy.

Latest posts