• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

what happens to RC2006 in the future?

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish+Feb 27 2006, 11:04 PM-->
Originally posted by sambad5@Feb 27 2006, 03:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Swordfish
@Feb 27 2006, 12:35 PM
We are working on some very cool stuff - which I cannot discuss as it has not been announced yet - so I'm happy with where Swordfish is going.

but its got zombies in it... right?

Erm ... actually no. :wacko: [/b]
I bet you're working on a quirky Nintendo DS game....

Oh wait, no, I mean quirky for a western developed game...

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish@Feb 26 2006, 11:35 PM

Hope some people enjoyed RC2006 - I know it was not to everyone's taste.

I'll still hang around the board, but merely as a user rather than a developer. :bravo:
Please do Trev - but if you were to release information on Swordfish projects when allowed, please do also.

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish+Feb 27 2006, 11:04 PM-->
We are working on some very cool stuff - which I cannot discuss as it has not been announced yet - so I'm happy with where Swordfish is going.

Erm ... actually no. :wacko: [/b]
gah, last time i listen to you kaftka!

oh well, at least its got hookers in it! :bravo:

Originally posted by sambad5+Mar 1 2006, 06:04 AM-->
Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish@Feb 27 2006, 11:04 PM

Erm ... actually no. :wacko:
gah, last time i listen to you kaftka!

oh well, at least its got hookers in it! :bravo: [/b]
Funny you should mention that. Inside word is that the hot coffee-esque mini-game is in bullet time. Could be a stellar move providing they have a decent soundtrack.

i heard you guys are gonna make a rugby league game?..since there is no competition in that market

yeh..i hope all u league nerds read that^^^^...

if sidhe care for the public..then they will get some where

cheers trev and the team for listening to our ideas and keeping in touch with your public..i have yet to get your game but i will do..coz i wanna prove to my mates that im really in a video game..hahahah

all the best for future projects and keep updating please

Chiro ... you are a bad man. :p

And you are more than welcome. It's fun talking about our games - they are our lives (believe it or not) - but we do not always get it right and it's interesting hearing views from people who really count ie. the ones who put their hands in their pockets and shell out hard earned cash.

If you do buy the game, I hope you like it. :D

Chiro doesn't buy himself things... The taxpayer buys him things

Woah!!!! Cheapshot!!!

no no kaftka...cheap shots is what ya mum gets on her face to give u lunch money the next day

thats.....as cheap as it gets...

yo trev i will be copping this game next week..woooo 2 rugby games in my hands yo

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Mar 5 2006, 10:13 PM
no no kaftka...cheap shots is what ya mum gets on her face to give u lunch money the next day

thats.....as cheap as it gets...

yo trev i will be copping this game next week..woooo 2 rugby games in my hands yo
What!! Cheap!? I paid 200 bucks for that apparently "cheap" shot!!

See, I can ruin things too.

200 bux?...

i got rugby 06 for 8 dollars...

fo shizzle my lil wizzle..no one beats the chirizzle to da 1-0-wunizzle...

little bizzle

WOW!! I got it for 10 times that amount!!

How did you get it for 8 bucks?! Plz tell me!!??

with a knife....then i felt like charity needed some help..so you know the 40hour famine piggy bank they have at stores....i put 2 dollars in it and then threatened the dude at the desk to put in another 6 from the till..and give me the 150 that was left...

then i went across to gamesman and bought rugby challenge 2006...with the change i got some food...had a wonderful day in my dungeon

i still dont know if i am in the game or not o_O i havn't had a chance to get it as no1 here has it on pc :(

well havnt been able to find it a few shops had it in but they are all gone :(

Yeah...may have to hire it out for a week to see if i am in the game!

Does anyone know apart from Trev?

If you put your name and details on the list before we posted to say it was too late, then you are in the game dude.

Latest posts