• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What Intruments you play

A

alexrugby

Hey guyzzzz, how are you

So I see a bulk of TRF is composed of British guys, and GB is motherland of Rock music stars, and I guess there are numerous TRF members who play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I adore music, and I play myself some of the fabulous songs

I have very old-classic gesigned acoustic guitar and play on it, actually I did self-study all the things

Now I am going to buy electric guitar and then will come the Apocalypse for my neighbours :lol: :lol:

I play, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Oasis, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Pink Floyd

This is the guitar Terroristic Organisation Al Qaida music band plays with:
rifle-guitar-9-22-2006.jpg

Used to sing in a band for a couple of years. Play guitar, piano and the drums and used to play the violin, bit gutted I gave it up.

Play the guitar, used to dabble in the trumpet and i don't go a single day without knee-slapping a beat at any given time!

I used to be obsessed with playing the electric guitar trying to replicate slash with my solos but i just wasn't in any comparison. I love just playing my guitar alongside any pop-rock bands, but as of the past few years i've fallen for my acoustic. Playing anything on the acousitc - turning rap melodies, heavy rock songs with distortion and classical music has become some of my favourite things to play.

I did once manage to play a lute (turkish) never tried a Ukalele though in Samoa. Can play some basic keyboard, but i prefer to sing acoustic. I will be making a CD of my acoustic vocals in the next 6 months hopefully. I have no idea why, i just like to sing without any backing. Makes a change from my guitar or dance CD's. Although i am very mean whistler!

My prediction about GB people to play guitar became real

But bro Fa'atau82 proves not only GB people play. ;) :p ;)

Well I would like to play like this guy did:

jimi_hendrix-gal-guitar.jpg

Ummmm.....Faatau is English you know.

I play -

Drums: Basic level
Guitar: Basic level
Base: Basic level
Piano: Basic level
Recorder (haha!): Medium level
Saxophine: Medium level
Harmonica (Diatonic Cross Harp): World Class level.

Yes believe it or not on the harmonica I have learnt almost every riff there is to learn and then some. There is only one cross harp harmonica player in the world which I would say is beyond my ability. His name is Jimmy Z who has recorded for the Eurythmics and also plays saxophone for the Eurythmics. It is not him though who is playing the harmonica in the recording "There muist be an Angel", that is actually Stevie Wonder who is arguably the best Chromatic Harmonica player in the world. Jimmy Z did play live on that song for Eurythmics at Wembley for the 1988 Nelson Mandela concert in what is probaly the best ever live soloever recorded...it is this performance which set him apart from the rest of the world as he played riffs that to this day that I have not been able to replicate. You can see this on youtube.
Jimmy Z live on stage

I played the drums to an ok standard. I'm out of practice now though, aint played for about 7-8 years, due to being in uni etc. and no room. An electric kit would be awesome for practising, nice and transportable.

Bass, upright bass, drums and keyboards. I also sing and write my own lyrics and music which I will have available for a listen online by next year. I would like to learn the violin and will be picking up an acoustic guitar after Christmas.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Ummmm.....Faatau is English you know.[/b]

Ukalele + Englander = George Formby. I am the 2nd rate reincarnation of Formby. lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Oct 13 2008, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Recorder: Basic level[/b]

Woah, woah woah!

I could have said recorder! That's a bullshit instrument they force you to play at school and for some reason you can't seem to forget how to play it.

YOU have just offended every professional recorder player in the world ever. I know where they will want to stick your recorder..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Oct 14 2008, 02:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ummmm.....Faatau is English you know.

I play -

Drums: Basic level
Guitar: Basic level
Base: Basic level
Piano: Basic level
Recorder (haha!): Medium level
Saxophine: Medium level
Harmonica (Diatonic Cross Harp): World Class level.

Yes believe it or not on the harmonica I have learnt almost every riff there is to learn and then some. There is only one cross harp harmonica player in the world which I would say is beyond my ability. His name is Jimmy Z who has recorded for the Eurythmics and also plays saxophone for the Eurythmics. It is not him though who is playing the harmonica in the recording "There muist be an Angel", that is actually Stevie Wonder who is arguably the best Chromatic Harmonica player in the world. Jimmy Z did play live on that song for Eurythmics at Wembley for the 1988 Nelson Mandela concert in what is probaly the best ever live soloever recorded...it is this performance which set him apart from the rest of the world as he played riffs that to this day that I have not been able to replicate. You can see this on youtube.
Jimmy Z live on stage[/b]

OOOOKKKKKKAyyyyy! I did aim at flag, but tha's OK I think ;) ;) ;) ;)

Well guys you are talented ones, and GG have you ever played for Led Zeppelin?? or The Rolling Stones or some world famous band??? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: ;)

Me;

Guitar;
Les Paul (Black Gothic)
Fleetwood Semi-Acoustic
Guitar Hero 3

Folk;
Bodhran
Tin/Irish Whistle
Harmonica

Drums;
Rope tension 17th century military drum
Bodhran (I know I said it twice, I just really like it!)

Other;
Keyboard (chopsticks)
Church bell
Triangle
Tambourine
Bugle

Jazz Flute: "Hey, Aqualung!"

'Teh Mite' Jethro Tull you say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

I adore their play in "The Rolling Circus" Song For Jeffrey

J_Tull_R_R_Circus.JPG

And so the TRF band was formed.. and global sales of their debut album 'You're all gay' goes platinum and they sell out the o2 10 nights in a row.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Oct 14 2008, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
And so the TRF band was formed.. and global sales of their debut album 'You're all gay' goes platinum and they sell out the o2 10 nights in a row.[/b]

Sweet, where's my first pay check?

I needs to buy me sum drugs.

Latest posts