• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What is your most epic sports moment of all time?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder when the moderators will realise that there is already a thread like this in the forum.

Yawn!!

Just gone through three pages of "Other Sports" and not seen one, got a link?

On a global level. Sean O'Brien running over 2 men and in total requiring 6 tacklers to bring him to ground vs Northampton in the Heineken cup final.

On a personal level , getting put on rugbydump , winning the league last year or scoring 1-4 in my first Gaelic football match in years

On a global level. Sean O'Brien running over 2 men and in total requiring 6 tacklers to bring him to ground vs Northampton in the Heineken cup final.

On a personal level , getting put on rugbydump , winning the league last year or scoring 1-4 in my first Gaelic football match in years

Thats class, have you got the video link?

Mahe Drysdale winning gold

not far off would have to be Stephen Donald running out on Eden Park and playing a great 50min to help NZ win the Rugby World Cup.

not far off would have to be Stephen Donald running out on Eden Park and playing a great 50min to help NZ win the Rugby World Cup.
**** yeah, forgot about the Olympics.

Definitely the rowers and Lisa Carrington in the kayaking.

918F9039.JPG

Haha I reckon you're the only person in the world who would have Stephen Donald as the focal point of their greatest sporting memory of all time. I've said it before but you have to be related to him or be friends with him. There is no other explanation.

I think this guy would have been a worthy rugby player

I think this guy would have been a worthy rugby player

"This guy" is Zinedine Zidane one of the best football players of all times,and react that way, because he received a racial slur (their ancestors are from Algeria).

Latest posts