• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

what kind of boots does eveyone wear

A

aaronh33

i was looking at getting a new pair of boots and was just wondering which ones you all like. brand, style, anything will help

Currently I'm wearing Nike Mercurial Vapor III.

Working on getting the new Powerswerve Preds though :p

I used to wear Nike Mercurial Vapors, but now I have a pair of Nike Air Zoom Total 90 Lasers in black leather.

Got a pair of Nike Zoom Rugby XV for wet weather. (Got 21mm in the back, 19s in the front)

Nike Air Zoom Total 90 III FG for the dry.

I'm looking to replace the fg's for a pair of nomis...tried a pair on the other day. Damn they feel comfy...look awesome too. The new Nike Lasers in yellow and black look pretty snazzy as well.

I have three pairs of boots.

My first choice pair are the Nomis Flare with long studs. I arent as impressed with them as i thought i would be. They seem abit chunky and are a pain in the ass to clean

My second boots are a pair of cheapy nikes which i keep a shorter set of studs in so if i find the pitch is too hard for long studs and dont have time to change them over i can just wear these

I also have a pair of really cheap umbro blades i think they were like £14.99 or something lol. i just ues them in the summer

i wear a pair of Mercurial Vapor III,but tryin to get the new powerswerve predators of new mercurial vapor IV...they are incredible...

I'm wearing my Mercurial Vapor (the orange one!) when it's dry, but if it's wet you can see me running with a pair of cheap pumas...

I'm wearing my Mercurial Vapor (the orange one!) when it's dry, but if it's wet you can see me running with a pair of cheap pumas...
[/b]

I wear the nike t90 laser yellow and black, they are pretty good, plus they look great!!

Have an old pair of F30+, the very old ones. Absolute rubbish. I only bought them because they were cheap.

you need two boots
one pair of long metal studs for soft grounds
and one pair of blades for the harder grounds
nike and canterbury are always a good pick

adidas Copa Mundial. I need a new pair of boots cause I think they are mainly used for football. I might try my old gridiron boots. Probably can't kick worth a damn with them but at least they'll fit my wide feet.

If you don't mind getting your toes crushed occassionaly, I would recommend the Puma range as they are seriously light

Nike Air Legends

am picking up

Puma V 1.06 and the new Mercurial Vapors (in orange) over the summer.

Latest posts