• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What Movie are you currently watching/Just seen?

A

ak47

CHOPPER
CHOPPER
CHOPPER

everytime i watch this movie, i am in tears with laughter

Seriously the best acting performance by any aussie in any film
Seriously gotto be pushing the greatest aussie film of all time

D

dobrien7

CHOPPER
CHOPPER
CHOPPER

[/b]
"Oi watch it mate, if you keep doing that *stabbing him in the stomach* you're going to kill me"

How about Ned that was pretty funny...

R

Ripper

CHOPPER
CHOPPER
CHOPPER

[/b]

The Castle > Chopper.

But Chopper is an awesome movie, got it on videotape somewhere.

O

O'Rothlain

Swinger's...classic. If you want to see the character that Vince Vaughn keeps playing then you must see this movie. That is not a criticism, though, I love that character, and I love Vince Vaughn...hilarious.

Also, I saw Last Kiss. Good film, really deep...not a romantic comedy as is advertised...but good.

C

Candyman

Well i went and saw Talladega Nights its the new Will Ferrell movie where he becomes a NASCAR Driver it would be the funniest movie i have seen in a long time. :lol2tn:

L

loratadine

i saw click, and was hugely impressed with it

also recently saw the sentinel, and to say poor keifer is being type casted is an understatement

also crank - amazing film starring jason statham, the film is hugely original, and the pace is fanastic.

R

Ripper

Watched Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels on DVD... for the zillionth time.

Still reckon it's better than Snatch.

G

Goth Power

I saw "The Wilderness" the other day at the missus's.

Not a bad film, its mostly about these so called bad boy convicts that get punished for things I am not going into because I might ruin the film but...

..They are forced to survive on this island, but its got more on than expected...

Recommended

M

MonoTurd

saw nacho libre on monday night with dobrien.

its a good movie but only for people who are fans of Jack Blacks work

G

Goth Power

The only movie I have seen with JB in is School Of Rock which I thought was awsome...but I must say..NL has not interested me whatsoever..

Is it me or is the movie industry going down hill? Because there always seems to be a cheaper and more pointless movie everyweek.

A

ak47

The Football Factory

Quality viewing indeed

I love this type of pommy humour

Silly Bullocks etc - seriously good stuff

T

tituslechmakus

underworld evolution ... not bad and the girl is wonderful... but i guess you've had this film in dvd for one year ...

D

dobrien7

The only movie I have seen with JB in is School Of Rock which I thought was awsome...but I must say..NL has not interested me whatsoever..
[/b]
Don't forget, he's in King Kong...

W

wigan_rlfc

Saw the classic film "Sudden Impact" on TV the other night. I also saw a German film called 'Goodbye to Lenin' which wasn't bad.

O

O'Rothlain

B00005JOX3.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

American Dreamz
Great Parody...I didn't think it would be such a good film...it sadly really captures America with it's pants down.

Latest posts