• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What Neath thinks of Rugby League

They started off so promisingly, it is a shame their crowds have disappeared. I think they have to stay in the competition as removing them would be a massive step backward. The Super league already has Harlequins has its permanent problem; it really doesn't need another one.

Edit: Wasn't the game at Wrexham?

Last edited:
Nah, the Gnoll is in Neath,
Their homeground is in Wrexham, but they play some matches in stadiums down south as well

Nah, the Gnoll is in Neath,
Their homeground is in Wrexham, but they play some matches in stadiums down south as well

Nah, it's just both the Super League and the Rugby Football League websites say it was played at the Racecourse ground. I think they just got it wrong.

That is strange :S Maybe they just have a template that they just fill in the scores in, as on the Quins site it says the Gnoll as well, as does the BBC site

I was there :D :D i was actually surprised that there was that much there, only found out the official attendance by reading here. Wasn't really much of an atmosphere tbh, but then again the game didn't come to life till last 10 mins (it had its moments rather like the game itself). Was funny that i had a few "Old Boys" next to me and they were asking me the rules (60 odd year olds asking a 19 year old the rules) haha. was quite fun, would defo go and support them again next season (if they get the licence and if they play back down south). it was in the Gnoll (in Neath) btw, don;t know why most of the websites said up in the racecourse :S :S poop web design management thingy's i guess :p

Latest posts