• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What now?

J

Juggernaut

Lucky for the NH guys, Club rugby just started again. For us down south, we'll have to wait till end of Jan for the Super 14.....that's like 3 months of boredom.

WTF are you gonna do in that dead-period???

I might get my head stuck into work and save enough dough for the Christmas & New Year when I can spend it on beers, gifts, beers, x-box, beers, food & more beers.

What about yous?? whats in the pipeline??

Well I finish school for good on November 5, and I don't start university and my cadetship til February, so 3 months of solid partying!

Its a serious dilemma alright Juggernaut.

I've got touch rugby to tide me over a bit and the Rugby Channel to keep an eye on the NH club season.

I enjoy watching the Welsh teams play in the Magners League. Really NZ like in their desires to attack using width. And with the good dusting of talented youngsters.

But still waiting with bated breath for new and improved (with ELV's) Super14. Looking for a big season from my Canes. Minus Tana for the very first time.

The IRB Sevens Series is going to be on pretty soon...its George and Dubai and than NZ think....should be interesting to see the upcoming sevens play makers for Fiji....I heard there are some young upcoming talents sprouting from the U-19 in Fiji.

Qera is starting 4 Gloucester, Rupeni Caucau is back in action 4 Agen and Ratuvou...

exams, exams and more exams until the end of november. f***, doing engineering's a ***** and a half. after that... 2 months of work experience i suppose. but my eye will always be on the up coming super 14 season of course.

Watch the Top 14,... [/b]

I wish we could here but there's no coverage. Besides, the weather is starting to get warmer now and might be a good time to go surfing again, check out the waves, the babes & the beers.

Also a good time to catch up on all the good movies I missed out on during the RWC.

I just bought Bourne Ultimatum DVD yesterday, and after work today, will be sitting down with the missus to watch it.........after we have seen her choice of movie. :zzz:

Annual building up of stock for the December shut-down period, so a bit swamped with work right now. Especially considering that little matter of lower productivity during a certain RWC tournament....

But yeah, the water`s warming up nicely, might just pack away the wetsuit and get into the lineup in the boardshorts. Neglected the surf a bit after the Billabong Pro week, so might just get back into it after shut-down.

And there`s always still the cricket on hey. NZ have just started their tour of SA as we speak, while the SA national team is still locked in combat over in Pakistan. ODI series tied at 2-2, as we speak.

Nice to hear you guys are going for surfing, babes & beers on the beach :D Here "up north" it's getting freezing cold, so no surfing, just babes & beers. Haha.
I'll follow the european club competitions, both football and rugby ones. The European Challenge starts right now in november so I'll be looking forward to see the "wannabe Oaks" in action against Worcester or Montauban.

Latest posts