• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What player do you hate/dislike the most and why?

Sam Owen

First XV
Country Flag
Samoa
Club or Nation
Blues
What player do you hate the most and why?

I use to hate George Gregan but now I dont, instead I see him as a Wallaby great. At the moment I dont hate or dislike any player but this Ed Fairhurst seems to be annoying and I have'nt even seen him play HA.<_<

I'd say hate is a strong word :p
I don't like Bakkies Botha, for obvious reasons
I also have an irattional dislike for Alan Jacobsen, but i really don't know why. I've just never liked him

There's not really any player I dislike unless maybe Wilkinson.
Most players that don't play that well get replaced so the coaches are doing a great job.

I guess George Gregan used to bug me a bit when he was playing, but that was part of his game (to get under people's skin) ... to balance it out a little, I have to say that John Eales is the best player i've seen (and that's not easy for me, as i'm a Kiwi)

I think Stuart Barnes incurs most of my wrath.
But he played for Bristol.
I guess George Gregan used to bug me a bit when he was playing, but that was part of his game (to get under people's skin) ... to balance it out a little, I have to say that John Eales is the best player i've seen (and that's not easy for me, as i'm a Kiwi)
Yeah that was Gregan for me too, sometimes I'd find him quite cocky and theirs nothing wrong with that but when Gregan use to do it I use to hope the Wallbies replaced him lol. He was an amazing defender old Gregan was and that is an important part of a halfbacks game.

I don't like Dylan Hartly. He think he's better than he really is and he seems to think he's a right hard nut. I 'd love someone to give him a taste of his own medicine and smack him.
Delon Armitage also really annoys me. He is so overated.

Bakkies Botha, Danny Grewcock and Richard Loe. All the dirtiest players of their time.

I wouldnt be a fan of Leigh Byrne.

Seems to have forgotten to play the game, and now seems more interested in diving and questioning the referees decision.

As close to a wendyball player as Ive seen in a long time. Should retire.

I wouldnt be a fan of Leigh Byrne.

Seems to have forgotten to play the game, and now seems more interested in diving and questioning the referees decision.

As close to a wendyball player as Ive seen in a long time. Should retire.

Who's that then :p

Bakkies Botha, Matt Giteau, James O'Connor, Caleb Ralph, Ali Williams (seriously this guy shouldn't be an All Black anymore).

Caleb Ralph I forgot about Ralph. He had to be the most boring All Black winger ever. If Ive offended anyone by saying that I am sorry but I found him boring. Safe though.

Rhys Gage for pulling back Bob Deans in the 1905 All Blacks V Wales test ... shoulda been a try! ... we woulda goon through the tour undefeated ... we was robbed I tell ya! :p

... oh, think i'd better sit down now ... i got a little bit over excited ... now, where did i put my prune juice :eek:

anyway, don't take my word for it ... read for yourself :)

http://www.rugbyfootballhistory.com/that1905try.html

J.P.R was IMO the best fullback rugby has ever seen. I dislike Tom Williams due to the fact that he keeps on saying that he is a victim of Bloodgate. A real professional would have refused.

Rhys Gage for pulling back Bob Deans in the 1905 All Blacks V Wales test ... shoulda been a try! ... we woulda goon through the tour undefeated ... we was robbed I tell ya! :p

Yeah. Cheatin' bloody Welshmen! Next thing you know, they'll be diving out of a line-out to get a match-winning penalty.... hang on!!?

Yeah. Cheatin' bloody Welshmen! Next thing you know, they'll be diving out of a line-out to get a match-winning penalty.... hang on!!?

Hehe ... Cooky, if was ex-All Black that did that, I'd make him a Rugby World Cup Ambassador ... i might have to fire him latter for inappropriate remarks though ;)

J.P.R was IMO the best fullback rugby has ever seen. I dislike Tom Williams due to the fact that he keeps on saying that he is a victim of Bloodgate. A real professional would have refused.
It makes you wonder if any other monkey business goes on in that comp or club.

I don't hate. Maybe we can remove that word from the ***le and keep it with 'dislike'? That should be enough.

When it comes to disliking here are my choices:

3. Johnny Wilkinson. A very arrogant player whose ego knows no boundaries.
2. Richie McCaw. His style is not something to like. Typical player you love when he's on your team and want to kick crazy when he's your opponent
1. Jaque Fourie. Little miss Jaqueline Fourie should start wearing a bra with those man ***ties and stop walking like a barbie doll. By far the most arrogant player I've met (and I've met a quite a few! Was in the same hotel as the national team in july 2006 in Jo-burg and talked to most of them.

Latest posts